TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Apple vs Samsung: What is it about?
Today, Apple and Samsung are meeting at one of the most watched patent trials in California. This trial could decide the future of the smartphone and tablet industry. Apple has accused Samsung of copying the iPad and iPhone design.
In 2011, Apple Inc has filed a lawsuit against Samsung Electronics Co. The Cupertino based firm has alleged that the Samsung's smartphones and tablets are copies of its well known iPhone and iPad.
Apple is demanding $2.5 billion in damages from Samsung. If this was awarded, it will set a record as the largest patent related verdict till date. On the other hand, Samsung, the world's largest technology company counters that Apple is doing the stealing job.
Both the tech titans have engaged in many allegations in several courts across the world. A German court banned Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 in Europe. A UK court claimed that Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is not as cool as the Apple iPad and that it was not a copy.
The Apple - Samsung trial is a big fight between the two tech titans. The main thing that concerns us is that if either one wins, those who will suffer the most will be the users.