TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Airtel Business, the enterprise arm of India's largest telecommunications service provider Bharti Airtel, today announced the launch of its Airtel GST Advantage service to help small businesses and start-ups to file their GST returns accurately, securely and seamlessly.
Ashok Ganapathy, Director & CEO, Airtel Business said, "The new GST regime is a landmark reform for the Indian economy and with Airtel GST Advantage, we would like to enable small businesses with a free filing of returns, and free and secure data access. Airtel is also the data hosting and connectivity partner for the Goods and Services Network (GSTN)."
The company has also partnered with ClearTax's GST to enable easy digital submission of returns by companies. With Airtel GST Advantage, customers can access ClearTax's services free of charge. In other words, ClearTax's GST software and platform will be available to Airtel customers without the subscription fee. This access to ClearTax is available until March 31st, 2018.
Airtel GST Advantage will also enable customers to upload their returns without worrying about bandwidth charges. With GST Advantage, businesses will get free additional data with any Airtel corporate connection or device, to help them file returns.
Archit Gupta, CEO at ClearTax also added, "We are excited to partner with Airtel. Since the launch of GST, we have been working hard to help businesses and Tax Professionals become GST-ready and make compliance easier in the new tax regime. Together, we are sure to add many more milestones in our journey to getting India GST-ready."
ClearTax offers cloud-based tools that help businesses with all their GST needs - right from creating invoices to filing returns and performing reconciliation. The Airtel GST Advantage uses ClearTax's technology to offer hassle-free GST utilities to all its customers.