- 5 hrs ago Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- 8 hrs ago BGMI iOS Release Date Teased Once Again; Is It Finally Coming This Time?
- 8 hrs ago Realme GT Master Edition Special Variant Coming To India; Here's What's Different
- Movies Dial 100 Movie Review: Manoj Bajpayee-Neena Gupta's Thriller Turns Out To Be A Prank Call
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
COVID-19 Vaccine For All Above 18: How To Register, Check Vaccine Center, Download Certificate
Coronavirus scare continues to haunt us even after a year now. For the past few weeks, the number of infected individuals has increased exponentially. Thankfully, the vaccine drive is aiming to ease the situation. The latest official order notes all citizens 18 years and above are now eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine in India.
COVID-19 Vaccine For 18 Years And Above
Previously, the Indian Government began the vaccine drive for healthcare workers and frontline warriors, and gradually allowed citizens above the age of 60 to get the vaccine. Soong after, citizens aged 45 years and above were allowed to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Finally, citizens aged 18 years and above can get the COVID-19 vaccine in India, starting from May 1.
Like always, there are a couple of protocols to follow for the COVID-19 vaccine. The entire process is quite simple, but it's important to follow them. Firstly, you would need to register yourself to get the COVID-19 vaccine. For this, you would need photo ID proof, preferably an Aadhaar card and your mobile number.
World’s #LargestVaccineDrive given a massive booster shot.— Dr Harsh Vardhan (@drharshvardhan) April 19, 2021
All citizens aged 18+ eligible to get inoculated with #COVID19 vaccines from May 1
Hail Hon’ble PM Sh @narendramodi Ji for liberalising vaccine pricing, procurement & distribution.@PMOIndia @MoHFW_INDIA pic.twitter.com/GVd5SYqeU6
How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine?
One can register for the COVID-19 vaccine on the cowin.gov.in website (link). These are the steps to register:
Step 1: Register yourself on the website using your phone number and the OTP.
Step 2: Once done, the page reloads to the Registration of Vaccination page. Here, enter details like your ID type, ID number, name, DoB, gender, and other required details, and select Register.
Step 3: Once you have successfully registered, you will get an SMS with all the necessary information. You will also get a Beneficiary Reference ID, which will be needed later.
That's it! The registration process for the COVID-19 vaccine is done. There is also an option to add more beneficiaries on the website. Alternatively, you can also go to the nearest vaccine center and manually register yourself for the COVID-19 vaccine. Here's how to find the nearest vaccine center.
How To Find Nearest Vaccine Center?
There are several ways to find the nearest vaccine center in your city, town, or village. To make things easy, Google Search and Google Maps are showing you the nearest vaccine center. You can simply search in the browser or the Maps app to find the one closest and convenient to you.
Also, the cowin.gov.in website helps find you a vaccine center. You simply need to enter the place or your address to find the vaccine center. Plus, you can even book an appointment with this website at the center.
To schedule an appointment, select the calendar icon > Schedule Appointment. The page redirects to the Book Appointment for Vaccination, where you can search for the vaccine center. You can select the date convenient for you with the available slots and select it. The Appointment Confirmation page appears once you have clicked the Book button.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate?
Firstly, you can download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate only after you have got the first vaccine shot. Soon after you get the vaccine, the vaccine center will provide you a printed copy of the certificate with a QR code. You can simply scan this for an e-copy. Alternatively, you can also download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate from the cowin.gov.in website or the Aarogya Setu app.