TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The drop and torture tests are usually done to know the strength of a gadget. Previously, we have seen the drop test of Apple iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S3. We have even reported the drop test of Apple iPhone 4S, HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S3.
How about the tablets? We have not reported any tablet drop test. Here we present to you the drop test of Nexus 7 and new iPad done by SquareTrade. It is a battle to see which tablet can withstand and survive the abuse.
When both the tablets are dropped from the chest level, the Google tablet sustained less damage when compared to the new iPad. The former saw only minimal markings on the back while it hit the hard cement floor while the latter's display has been shattered.
Later, these tablets were dropped into a bathtub full of water. Both of them appeared to be fully functional. The Nexus 7 has won every single test. The drop test shows how durable the Google's Jellybean tablet is.