TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Finally! Pebble Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 arrives
When the Samsung Galaxy S3 was about to be launched, we reported that it will come in white and pebble blue color options. Later, there was a delay in the Pebble Blue panel supply. Samsung was reported to have rejected over 600,000 blue battery covers that were meant for the smartphone as they were defective.
It was expected that the color Galaxy S3 will be available in the market by the second week of June. The preorders also offered only the white color device and the users were asked to wait for the blue version till the specified time period.
Later, there was an explanation by Samsung saying why those panels were destroyed. The brand destroyed them as they didn't meet the quality standards that they were supposed to. As a result, there was a shortage and delay in the overseas supply of these panels.
If you were eagerly waiting to have your hands on the blue version of the Galaxy S3, we have good news for you. The pebble blue version has started shipping in Europe, claim sources. But, this does not mean that it will be available everywhere.
You can expect the blue version of the smartphone soon in various parts of the world as they have started arriving in stocks in Europe. Will you get the white one? Or will you wait for the pebble blue version? Please tell us in the comments section below.