TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S3 at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 event. The device was launched in Europe yesterday. After the unveiling, the brand announced that the device will be available in two color options – pebble blue and marble white.
The handset is due to release in India tomorrow, May 31st. When it is launched, it will come only in the marble white color variant as the pebble blue version will be available by the second week of June only. We already reported about the delay in the blue version of the smartphone.
Samsung has explained the reason for the delay. It states that the attempt is to offer the best internal quality standards to the consumers. The statement made by Samsung claims that the pebble blue version comes with a special hyper glaze material and a newly invented blue color. There will be a short supply of the version in some regions in a couple of weeks. The brand is working hard to ensure that the consumers get the blue version of the flagship smartphone as soon as possible.
As per the rumors, it is believed that there was an error in the manufacturing of the front and back panels of the device. This error was found out after the devices were shipped to the retailers. The units are pulled back by Samsung for replacement of the panels.
The Galaxy S3 will be launched in India tomorrow. If you can't wait getting your hands on this smartphone, you will have to get the white color option only. If not, you can have the pebble blue version of the smartphone in a couple of weeks. When are you planning to get the Galaxy S3? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.