TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S3 at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 event. The device was launched in Europe yesterday. After the unveiling, the brand announced that the device will be available in two color options – pebble blue and marble white.
The handset is due to release in India tomorrow, May 31st. When it is launched, it will come only in the marble white color variant as the pebble blue version will be available by the second week of June only. We already reported about the delay in the blue version of the smartphone.
Samsung has explained the reason for the delay. It states that the attempt is to offer the best internal quality standards to the consumers. The statement made by Samsung claims that the pebble blue version comes with a special hyper glaze material and a newly invented blue color. There will be a short supply of the version in some regions in a couple of weeks. The brand is working hard to ensure that the consumers get the blue version of the flagship smartphone as soon as possible.
As per the rumors, it is believed that there was an error in the manufacturing of the front and back panels of the device. This error was found out after the devices were shipped to the retailers. The units are pulled back by Samsung for replacement of the panels.
The Galaxy S3 will be launched in India tomorrow. If you can't wait getting your hands on this smartphone, you will have to get the white color option only. If not, you can have the pebble blue version of the smartphone in a couple of weeks. When are you planning to get the Galaxy S3? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.