TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Almost everyday we have been seeing rumors and image leaks of the upcoming iPhone. Today, there is yet another news – a photo that is claimed to be the image of the front glass panel of the iPhone 5. The front panels of both the black and white versions of the iPhone are captured.
If this is to be believed, the front panel suggests that the smartphone will have a larger display with a wide screen aspect ratio. If you observe the images closely, you can find another change. This will be seen once the smartphone is announced. Wondering what we are talking about? Its the front facing camera.
The secondary camera is expected to be shifted to the center of the front side, above the earpiece. This may not too exciting. If supports high definition videos, then it will be a welcome upgrade. In fact, FaceTime will look better in 720p.
Coming to the display, the iPhone 5 is believed to have a 4 inch display in diagonal. The resolution of the display is expected to be boosted by 640 x 1136 pixels. As a result, there will be space for an additional row of home screen icons.
Speaking about these leaked front panel images, we cannot confirm if they belong to the iPhone 5. They can even be fake ones. Anyhow, the launch of the iPhone 5 is expected to happen in September.