TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Almost everyday we have been seeing rumors and image leaks of the upcoming iPhone. Today, there is yet another news – a photo that is claimed to be the image of the front glass panel of the iPhone 5. The front panels of both the black and white versions of the iPhone are captured.
If this is to be believed, the front panel suggests that the smartphone will have a larger display with a wide screen aspect ratio. If you observe the images closely, you can find another change. This will be seen once the smartphone is announced. Wondering what we are talking about? Its the front facing camera.
The secondary camera is expected to be shifted to the center of the front side, above the earpiece. This may not too exciting. If supports high definition videos, then it will be a welcome upgrade. In fact, FaceTime will look better in 720p.
Coming to the display, the iPhone 5 is believed to have a 4 inch display in diagonal. The resolution of the display is expected to be boosted by 640 x 1136 pixels. As a result, there will be space for an additional row of home screen icons.
Speaking about these leaked front panel images, we cannot confirm if they belong to the iPhone 5. They can even be fake ones. Anyhow, the launch of the iPhone 5 is expected to happen in September.