TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy S3 in India. Yesterday, we reported that the Galaxy S3 will be launched in India. There were reports stating that the smartphone will be released in the first week of June. The handset was released in Europe on May 29th.
Samsung started the sales of the Galaxy S3 in about 26 countries on Wednesday. This is the biggest launch made by the company for a single product. The company will launch the handset in 145 countries on over 296 carriers soon. The handset was available on many online retailer sites like eBay, Snapdeal, Infibeam and even on the Samsung eStore for pre-order.
The price of the smartphone was highly speculated. When the device was unveiled on May 3rd, it was expected to be priced at Rs 34,000 with a MRP of Rs 38,000. Later, there were reports stating that the price will be Rs 42,500. Now, the Galaxy S3 is officially launched for a price in India of Rs 43,180.
The Android ICS powered smartphone has been a trend setter. Usually, the new Apple gadget releases will only have such kind of anticipation from the consumers. But the Galaxy S3 created a buzz right from its announcement and was subjected to many rumors. It is to be noted that on Monday night, in Berlin, consumers started queuing before a retail store to get their hands on the device before the others.
With the official launch confirming the price of Galaxy S3 to be Rs 43,180, will you buy it?
Click here for Specifications of Galaxy S3!