TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Everything about the Apple's iPhone 5 or next iPhone is in rumors. Any thing about the device, take it the leaked panel or the patent application has become the main focus. Whatever is claimed in the rumor becomes the next big feature of the smartphone.
The first big rumor was the increased screen size of the iPhone 5. The various leaks of the panel indicate that this might be true. But, this was the same case with the iPhone 4S that was launched in October 2011. It was expected to have a larger screen but it did not happen.
If we consider the patent filed by the brand in 2010, it is possible for the next iPhone that is expected to launch in September to have a mechanism in which the users can change the lens and add filters of different types as per their requirement.
The patent is all about a removable back panel that enables users to swap the lens or add filters to it. Will this be the first iPhone to have a removable back panel? Will it have a micro SD card slot inside? Apple is gradually adapting to the notebook segment by adding HDMI and USB 3.0 ports to the new MacBook Pros. So, will the next iPhone have a replaceable battery and a memory expansion slot?
Apple can definitely make something as the patent suggests, but it has to be done in a way that the average user does not accidentally damage the lens while adding a filter. The sensor can either be of 8 MP with additional features like burst mode or a 12 MP. We have to wait and watch till the iPhone 5 is launched by Apple in September.