TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The Galaxy Note successor is gaining increasing popularity. The brand seems to offer a tough competition to the Apple iPhone 5 that is expected to be launched in September.
The latest report is based on the leaked benchmark test. It shows that the device codenamed GT-N7100 has a quad core 1.6 GHz processor. The Galaxy Note that was launched in 2011 was codenamed GT-N7000, so GT-N7100 could be the codename of its successor.
The benchmark test has also revealed another information. The 5.5 inch display of the Galaxy Note 2 is reported to sport a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It also claims that the phablet runs on the Android 4.0.4 ICS operating system.
Except for the screen size, the Galaxy Note 2 is believed to have a design that is inspired by that of the Galaxy S3 smartphone. We can expect the phablet to have rounded edges and pebble like design. The Galaxy Note 2 might have the S features like Smart Stay eye tracking, S Beam and S Voice that are available in Galaxy S3.
Take a look at the rumored specifications of the phablet.
- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- 13 MP rear camera, front camera for video calling
- 1.6 GHz quad core processor
- 4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, EDGE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, USB on the go
- There are several rumors regarding this new phablet.
- 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB versions just like Galaxy S3
Samsung is expected to announce the phablet at the IFA 2012 event to be held in Germany on August 30. What features do you like the Galaxy Note 2 to have? Tell us in the comments below.