TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Teen's iPhone 5 concept video
A 17 year old teen from Oklahomo has imagined the concept video of iPhone 5. This fake commercial sets high standards for the most anticipated next generation Apple phone. Already, there are many leaked images regarding the upcoming Apple smartphone.
Previously, an artist Jon Fawcett created concept images of the iPhone 5 based on the rumors about its design. This short video from Dakota Adney imagines the next iPhone to have the iOS 6, a see through Retina Display, a quad core A5 processor and a virtual projected keyboard.
Check out the video below to know more about his imaginations of the iPhone 5.
It is to be noted that the features shown in the video are only his imaginations. The next iPhone may or may not have these.