TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
As of now, none of the courts have given any order to Telegram asking to reveal the IP address and phone number of the Telegram users who are suspected of carrying out terror activities. However, Telegram has mentioned that if required the company will comply with the judicial orders and will also publish the details of an incident in an official transparency report. Telegram has also claimed that this move will not hamper the security aspect of the platform and it will rather make the platform less secure for the terrorists.