TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Amazon India is running a lot of sale on this Christmas season as the year is ending all the mobile companies are trying hard to sells as much as possible units by the end of last quarter. The e-commerce giant is also running the three days long Vivo Carnival sale from which is already live from December 11, and end on December 13. Under the sale, the company is giving a lot of offers and deals so if you are planning to buy one then this is the best time.
Under the sale, the e-commerce website is offering deals on a variety of Vivo smartphones. Here are some of the offers and deals which you don't want to miss while purchasing a Vivo smartphone.
Up to Rs 4,000 off on the exchange
Vivo is offering a number of smartphones with an extra exchange bonus of up to Rs 4,000 depending on the brand other aspects of the device. If you are planning to buy Vivo NEX the top-end smartphone of this year with a sliding front camera then you will get an extra Rs 4000 off on your purchase. Meanwhile, Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo V9 Pro, Vivo Y83 Pro and other will get an exchange value of Rs 2,000.
If you are not willing to pay the entire amount in full payment then you can also avail the smartphone with no-cost EMI option with popular banks and credit card. You can grab the Vivo Y71i on EMI starting at Rs 999 per month. If you are planning for Vivo NEX you have to pay Rs 4,999 per month.
Special discounts on credit and debit cards
Buyers with ICICI Bank debit or credit cards opt for EMI option will receive an instant discount of 5 per cent. Meanwhile, HDFC Bank credit and debit cardholders choosing EMI option will get an instant discount of Rs 5,000 on the Vivo NEX. The smartphone is currently listed on the website for Rs 44,990.