TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
After entering Twitter, the micro-blogging site and social network, Facebook the Prime Minister Office has debuted on YouTube, the video sharing website. The PMO has ensured that it will be communicating with the masses more using the videos.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's Office can be reached on YouTube at pmofficeindia. The PMO has started to penetrate into the social media after Pankaj Pachauri, the TV journalist became the Communications Advisor of the Prime Minister.
The very first video that was uploaded was the speech of the PM at a conference that is related to the UPA flagship programme MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme). The other one was uploaded is about the PM's visit to the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi in Rajghat on October 2nd 2011.