TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After entering Twitter, the micro-blogging site and social network, Facebook the Prime Minister Office has debuted on YouTube, the video sharing website. The PMO has ensured that it will be communicating with the masses more using the videos.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's Office can be reached on YouTube at pmofficeindia. The PMO has started to penetrate into the social media after Pankaj Pachauri, the TV journalist became the Communications Advisor of the Prime Minister.
The very first video that was uploaded was the speech of the PM at a conference that is related to the UPA flagship programme MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme). The other one was uploaded is about the PM's visit to the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi in Rajghat on October 2nd 2011.