- Twitter Ad Transparency Centre will allow anyone to view your Ad-campaigns
- Xiaomi India has sold 5 million Redmi Note 5 smartphones in just 4 months
- Twitter makes it mandatory for users to verify email and phone number for creating new profile
- 4 things to check before uploading photos to social media
- Twitter in-stream video ads to be available for all advertisers in India
- Motorola partners with Twitter India for the launch of Moto g6 and g6 play
Twitter is one of the best medium to share your thoughts with your friends, family and to the world. The micro-blogging site offers a fast, easy to use platform where you can just write your thoughts, post pictures, promote yourself or raise your voice against a matter that concerns you. Besides you can also contact brands on their official Twitter handles if you have any queries or service complaints.
That said, while filing a complaint regarding a refund on e-commerce platform Amazon, I had to copy a 'Tweet' URL to send it across the Amazon team to rectify the problem.
While it is fairly easy to copy the URL of the tweet, it can take a while to figure out how to do it, if you are new to microblogging platform.
Therefore, to make things easy for you, we have written a step-by-step guide to help you copy the URL of a specific link. Here you go.
Login to your Twitter Account
The first step to find the URL of a specific tweet is to log in to your Twitter account.
Find the Tweet
The second step is to locate the specific tweet of which you want to find the URL on twitter.com. It can be a tweet on your profile posted by you or any other tweet on the microblogging site.
Click the ••• more icon within the Tweet
Click on the three dots (•••) located at the extreme right under the tweet.
Select Copy Link
A pop up menu will open upon clicking the three dots. Select copy link from the menu.
Check the Link and you are done
A prompt display will open upon clicking the copy link option from the menu. Check the link you have copied, paste it on clipboard, notepad or simply post it if you want to.