- 39 min ago Moto E13 Will Go Official In India On February 8: Features Detailed
- 1 hr ago Dell Alienware Aurora R15 Desktop Series Launched in India: Specs, Price
- 1 hr ago Oppo Pad 2 Specs Leak: Check Camera, Memory, and Chipset Details Of Premium Tablet
- 2 hrs ago Google Releases Android 13 QPR2 Beta 3 For Pixel Devices
- Movies Unstoppable Season 3: Balakrishna's Happening Talkshow To Host RRR Star Ram Charan & KTR In The New Season?
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Lifestyle Miracles Of Neem Karoli Baba As Experienced By His Devotees
- Sports ONE Fight Night 7: Three Reasons You Can’t Miss Lineker Vs. Andrade II
- Finance Jump Of Upto 15% From This Mid Cap Stock
- News 154 killed, 333 forced to eat beef, 66 women raped: Persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh continues
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
- Travel Explore Your Love World With Paris: Why Paris Is Called As City Of Love?
Twitter Goes Snapchat way, Introduces Stickers: Here is how to use it!
Twitter has brought about many changes in its platform in the recent past, in order to make its app more interesting and interactive. A few of the recently made changes in Twitter platform include exclusion of links from the 140-character cap for tweets and giving users the ability to retweet and quote their previous posts.
To make the platform even more interactive and to beat the competition, Twitter has now introduced a new feature that will allow users to add stickers to tweets.
What is Twitter Stickers?
Considering that most of the social media apps support emoji and stickers, the addition of Stickers feature on Twitter is a welcome move. The feature lets users post emoji on top of a photo. It will work similar to how Snapchat allows posting stickers and emoji on photos.
How it works?
To add stickers, you can edit a photo before uploading it on twitter. All you have to do is to pick and drop one or more stickers on the photo that you want to tweet before posting it. The good part is that the stickers can be resized, rotated, and can be placed anywhere on the photo.
Works like hashtag!
Twitter's stickers work the same way hashtags work on Twitter. If you click on a sticker on a particular post, you will be navigated to a timeline where other user's photos with same Sticker have been posted.
Twitter goes Snapchat way!
The Sticker feature on Twitter will remind you of Snapchat, which has similar sticker features that allow users to post stickers on photos or snaps, and let them see photos with same sticker at one place in Shared Stories.
Release time and availability details:
The newly introduced Twitter stickers will be rolled out in the coming few weeks, on Twitter's app for iOS and Android.