TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
In a big loss to Twitter, the company's Chief Operating Officer (COO) Adam Bain who was in charge of the micro-blogging website's revenue business, has decided to leave the company.
According to a company filing, Chief Financial Officer Anthony Noto will take over as COO.
"After six years and a once-in-a-lifetime run, I let CEO Jack (Dorsey) know that I am ready to change gears and do something new outside the company," Bain tweeted.
Bain will "will remain at Twitter in the coming weeks" to help transition his job responsibilities to Noto, Re/Code reported on Thursday.
Bain has been credited with building Twitter's entire multi-billion dollar advertising business.
"We took the company from $0 to billions faster than almost anyone's ever done it. We diversified the business, took it global," Bain tweeted.
Noto will continue to run Twitter's live video efforts and will take over all revenue, sales, global partnerships and business development.
Twitter is going through a major overhaul under Dorsey as many top-notch executives have quit the company in the recent past.
As of the third quarter of 2016, the microblogging service averaged at 317 million monthly active users.