TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election LIVE — Seeking Second Term, PM To File Nomination In Varanasi Today
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RR — Highlights
- Range Rover Sport Review — The Most Dynamic SUV Of Them All!
- HONOR 8S With 5.71-Inch Dew-Drop Notch Display Launched For Rs 9,200
- IndiGo And Spicejet Now Among The Most Expensive Airline Stocks In the World
- Arjun Kapoor BREAKS Silence On Malaika Arora
- 10 Best Tips To Quit Smoking
- Along The Trail Of The River Godavari
Twitter COO Adam Bain quits
Twitter Chief Operating Officer Adam Bain decided to leave the company
In a big loss to Twitter, the company's Chief Operating Officer (COO) Adam Bain who was in charge of the micro-blogging website's revenue business, has decided to leave the company.
According to a company filing, Chief Financial Officer Anthony Noto will take over as COO.
"After six years and a once-in-a-lifetime run, I let CEO Jack (Dorsey) know that I am ready to change gears and do something new outside the company," Bain tweeted.
Bain will "will remain at Twitter in the coming weeks" to help transition his job responsibilities to Noto, Re/Code reported on Thursday.
Bain has been credited with building Twitter's entire multi-billion dollar advertising business.
"We took the company from $0 to billions faster than almost anyone's ever done it. We diversified the business, took it global," Bain tweeted.
Noto will continue to run Twitter's live video efforts and will take over all revenue, sales, global partnerships and business development.
Twitter is going through a major overhaul under Dorsey as many top-notch executives have quit the company in the recent past.
As of the third quarter of 2016, the microblogging service averaged at 317 million monthly active users.