TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
After a series of tablets launched in the recent past month from next generation Nexus 7, Upgraded Asus FonePad and three conspicuous Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablets, it seems Apple has taken it personally. Now Apple is recently reported to come with their new iPad Mini sequel in three different variants to battle all the recently launch slates.
However, this time Apple is evidently planning to give a new power touch to their mini iPad but will let loose their popular Retina display. It was reported by 9to5mac that on the basis of the references in the iOS 7 SDK that they received from the developer.
The three new iPad mini variants; iPad "2,8," iPad "2,9," and iPad "2,10" are also called by the codenames J75, J76, and J77 respectively. Further it was said that the three tablets would consist of one WiFi-only model and two cellular-compatible models very much like the current mini iPads. The iPad mini is supposedly also getting the new iOS 7 incorporated in it while the other incredible part is that it will also come with the latest "s5l8950x" processor also known as A6 (also used in iPhone 5) while the currently selling iPad Mini comes with the A5.
Since rumors these days rule the pre launch time frame of any product, similar rumors for iPad mini has been on wild for quite some time now. To follow such rumors, Apple is also said to be cooking up a new version of the iPad mini with a Retina display for 2014, but not to confuse, this variant could be a intermediate model that would appear before the aforementioned A6 featuring iPad Mini.
However, talking about the A6 chip, it will be a propane that will fire the speed of the iPad Mini greatly. It will definitely load up movies quicker that the current ones, and games shall run in a simply flawless motion without any glitches.
However, as of now, there is no official confirmation on the development regarding new iPad Mini, but if there is any update GizBot will bring it to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to GizBot.