- 2 min ago Mi TV Lux Ultra 82-inch 8K OLED Launched With HDMI 2.1
- 1 hr ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- 1 hr ago Vodafone-Idea Upgrading 3G Users To 4G Network To Offer Faster Internet Speed
- 1 hr ago Realme 55-inch SLED Leaked Online; Likely To Cost Less Than Rs. 69,999
- Finance Disregarding GDP Metric, Adani Says India Will Become 2nd Largest Economy By 2050
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- Movies Nora Fatehi Slams Netizens For Morphing A Video & Accusing Terence Of Inappropriately Touching Her
- News Kerala Congress MP moves SC against contentious farm law
- Sports IPL 2020: DC vs SRH: Delhi Capitals have plans in place for the likes of Kane Williamson, says Amit Mishra
- Education UP Polytechnic Result 2020: How To Check JEECUP Result 2020
- Lifestyle On Ranbir Kapoor’s Birthday, Karisma Kapoor Gives Us A Sibling Fashion Moment With This Picture
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Apple iPad Pro with Face ID and A12X Bionic officially launched: Price starts at Rs 71,900
Apple iPad Pro is the first iPad with USB type C Port
Apple has officially launched the next generation Apple iPad Pro on the 30th of October with an entirely new design and powerful hardware. Here are the complete features and specifications of the Apple iPad Pro.
Apple iPad Pro price and availability
The all-new Apple iPad Pro will be available from the 7th of November in 11-inch and 12.9-inch screen real estate. The price of the 11-inch iPad Pro starts at Rs 71,900 (64 GB Wi-Fi model), and the Rs 85,900 for the LTE model. The iPad Pro with 12.9-inch will cost Rs 89,900 for the 64 GB Wi-Fi model, and the LTE model will cost Rs 103,900.
The all-new Apple pencil 2 will also available in India for rs 10,900, whereas the Smart Keyboard Folio will retail for Rs 15,900, and Rs 17,900 for the 11-inch and 12.9-inch models, respectively. The company also sells a Smart Cover which retails for Rs 7500 for the 11-inch model and Rs 9900 for the 12.9-inch model.
Apple iPad Pro unique features
- First iPad with Face ID
- Desktop class performance with A12X Bionic Chipset
- Liquid Retina display
- USB type-C Port
- No Home button
Apple iPad Pro specifications
The only two difference between the 11-inch and the 12.9-inch iPad Pro is the display size and the battery. Both models now come with a Liquid Retina Display (similar to the one found on the Apple iPhone XR) with minimal bezels across the tablet.
These are also the first set of tablets with no 3.5 mm headphone jack. Instead, you have to use a type-C lightning adapter to connect your standard earphones or headphones.
The Apple iPad Pro is powered by the most powerful chipset that Apple has ever made, the Apple A12X Bionic, which is made using 7nm manufacturing process. This is also the first Octa-core chipset from Apple which offers up to 33% improved single core and 90% faster multi-core performance compared to the previous generation Apple iPad Pro.
The new iPad Pro also comes with an improved GPU performance. According to Apple, the latest iPad Pro can offer Xbox S like performance in a compact form-factor. Just like the current generation iPhone X series smartphones, the iPad Pro comes with a 12 MP primary camera with 4K video recording capability @ 60fps.
As the iPad Pro comes with Face ID, there is no home button or touch ID. Just like the Apple iPhones, the iPad Pro does offer features like Animoji and Memoji. The iPad Pro will be available in 64, 256, 512, and 1 TB of internal storage.