- 3 min ago Xiaomi Pad 6 Launch Timeline Revealed; Tipped To Feature MediaTek SoC
- 4 min ago BSNL Rs. 2,399 Annual Prepaid Plan Validity Extended By 60 Days
- 1 hr ago Oppo A57, A57s 4G Launching In India Soon; Key Specs, Variants Leaked
- 1 hr ago Amazon Sale: Most Rated Portable External Hard Drive To Buy In India
- Finance Number Of Rs 2000 Currency Notes Continue To Decline; Accounted For Just 1.6 Pc Of Total Notes In Circulation
- News Explained: Why West Bengal government wants to curtail the powers of Governor
- Sports SAI forms 3-member panel to look into top gymnast Aruna Reddy's allegations
- Movies Abhay Deol Reveals Dibakar Banerjee Wanted Him To Grab Eyeballs With Negative False Stories For Shanghai
- Lifestyle Monkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta N Line Teaser Out
- Education BPSSC SI PET Admit Card 2022 Released At bpssc.bih.nic.in, Download Hall Ticket Here
- Travel List Of Monsoon Treks In India For Beginners
10 Signs That Tell You Are Addicted to Your Gadgets
Technology is everywhere, and has made our lives easier and more efficient. A handy little smartphone, tablet or laptop are taking over over lives every day. These days we have seen many people who have their faces glued to their smartphone and minds somewhere in the Cloud.
If you think you are using technology to multi-task, but in reality you are constantly interrupting yourself. How do you know if you are a techno addict? Then check out the slider below to know the 10 signs of techno addict.
If you ask the person standing in front of you to wait till you finish a text, watch a video or read a post of Facebook and rarely notice when they walk away.
Posting Online During Family Vocations
Well, you spend a noticeable amount of time on vocation or outing with your family, but posting update online spends time with your smartphone.
You text your spouse, kids or other family members rather than walk up the stairs to ask them something.
Spending Longer Time Online
Every time you end up online longer than you intended to use.
Wasting Time Online
You waste your much time online and also deny it if someone says you spend much time online.
Not Being Social
You believe that you do not need to attend school reunion or gathering as you have already connected with your old friends on social media sites.
Checking Smartphone Often
You feel to check in with your smartphone often for update on online community and email. Interesting, many takes a last look before going to bed and the check for email or update soon after wake up.
You urge to surf, tweet, post your status even having dinner or watching movie with your family.
Feels Lonely When Offline
You feel isolated, even lonely if you are offline for few hours.
Involved In Online Interactions
You will find yourself excessively involved about any interactions that have taken online.