TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Bharti Airtel, one of the largest telecom operator in India has rolled out a new 10-day international roaming plan to please the frequent overseas travellers of the country. The new International Roaming (IR) plans start at Rs. 1,199 and reach as high as Rs. 2,999.
This comes right after the company has announced a new set of affordable international roaming plans for 30 days in September.
The new 10-day international roaming plan includes unlimited incoming voice calls, 2GB of data, daily 100 free SMS, and 250 minutes of free calling to India thereby offering more flexibility than ever.
The telco is charging Rs. 1,199 for the pack in Singapore and Thailand. Whereas folks living in the US, Canada, and the UK will have to shell out Rs. 2,999 for the same plan.
Post the exhaustion of 2GB of bundled data, users will be charged at Rs. 3/MB which is almost 99% reduction from Rs. 650/MB in comparison to the previous plans. Also, users will be charged at Rs. 3/min (both for India and local) on exhaustion of 250 minutes of free outgoing calls.
Commenting on the new plans, Ajai Puri, Director - Market Operations (India & South Asia), Bharti Airtel said "We are delighted to introduce the new 10-day validity pack for International Roaming and provide added flexibility to customers.
These affordable packs will enable users to now stay connected 24x7 without having to worry about the high call and data charges while roaming on International networks."