- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 10 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Here's All You Should Know Before Booking Reliance Jio SIM for Home Delivery
Reliance Jio has started the home delivery of its SIM across the country. However, there are many people who are failing to order for one. Here's all you need to know..
Reliance Jio has recently started home delivery of its SIM cards across 12 metros of the country. With this initiative, people can now avoid long queues, verification error and doesn't have to wait for days to get their Jio SIM.
Jio has supposedly started their home delivery service in various parts of the country and is just taking 1 day to deliver the SIM cards to its users in an absolutely hassle free manner.
However, there are only a limited number of people who have been able to book Jio SIM for home delivery. Either one doesn't know where to book from or fails to successfully complete the process.
Here's all that your should know before you try to book your Reliance Jio SIM card for home delivery.
#1 Sign up Through Official Jio Facebook Page
Most people are looking up to the Reliance jio website to book for a SIM home delivery. Well, in case you're doing that, you have chosen a wrong direction. To book a Jio SIM successfully for home delivery, you have to visit Jio's official Facebook page, and click on the sign-up option on the Ad of Jio home delivery.
#2 Scanned Copy of ID Proof is Mandatory
You will not be able to book for a Jio SIM home delivery if you have if you don't submit you verified ID proof. When asked to submit an ID proof, you can either attach a scanned copy of your Aadhar card, voter card, driving license or any other valid ID document. Failing to do so will lead to the cancellation of the process.
#3 Ensure the Contact Number is Active
The number that you provide while booking Jio SIM for doorstep delivery should be active because the Jio customer care executive call you to confirm you address and the order. Again, if you fail to do the same, it will lead to the cancellation of the order.
#4 Jio SIM Will Only Be Delivered on the Given Address
Please ensure that the address you provide during the booking process is a valid one. Also, the delivery person will not deliver the SIM card to any other address other than the one mentioned.