- just now OnePlus 8 Pro Leaks Online: Quad-Rear Cameras, Punch-Hole Display Tipped
- just now Flipkart Video Originals Set To Take On Amazon Prime Video
- 15 min ago Rent A Car From The Ola App - Ola Drive Self-Drive Car-Sharing Service Launched In India
- 30 min ago OnePlus 8 Pro Renders Show Quad Rear Cameras
- Sports T10 League 2019: Former England coach Trevor Bayliss to guide Moeen Ali-led Team Abu Dhabi
- News Bihar top leaders have hit the campaign together, grand alliance remains disjointed
- Finance IRCTC Shares Touch Another Record High
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Next Will Be With Rajkumar Hirani And Not Atlee?
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Bookings Commence: New Colour & Limited Numbers Only
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: Gentlemen, Up Your Traditional Game With These Outfits From Bollywood Actors’ Wardrobe
- Travel How To Choose The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
Hurry up! 6 Airtel Subscribers Can Now Enjoy Free 3G/4G Data With One Plan
Airtel users can save money, and get one plan per family and enjoy uninterrupted 3G/4G data.
After has always been committed towards its customers in order to deliver the best service, whether it's about the network quality or the internet speed as compared to the other telecom operators.
Airtel had recently extended free 4G Wi-Fi services for buses, and Wi-Fi zones for the students. Now, Airtel has something for your family. Yes, the "My Airtel Family", which in an internet data sharing pack for the prepaid users. The pack is only valid for the 3G/4G prepaid users, and there's no way that the 2G users can avail the offer.
There were ways to share data or talk-time with your friend or a family member by entering a USSD code. However, with the "My Airtel Family" pack, users can share internet data with not just one person but 5 of them. The advantage of this offer is that one person in a family can buy this offer and 5 other family members can share it among themselves.
Log in to the official Airtel website, and sign up with your Airtel number and password, after which the user can simply create a "Family" group within the website under the plan.
Add mobile numbers of the family members you want to share data with under the plan. There will an option to add family members mobile numbers, and you can simply enter the 5 Airtel numbers with whom you wish to share your internet balance with, and click on "Add" option.
You're good to go! Your mobile data will now be shared with all the 5 Airtel numbers that you have shared, and with one plan, 6 of you can enjoy browsing the internet.
Just in case you want to remove a person from the plan, you can simply go up to the website, and remove the number with whom you no longer wish to share data from you My Airtel Family plan.
Limitations to keep in mind before availing the offer:
#1 Your should be a prepaid customer
#2 it should be an Airtel customer
#3 The number should have the same circle location, STD numbers not allowed