- 4 min ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition officially launched with HDR 10 display and 4,050mAh battery
- 19 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 19 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- 34 min ago Redmi K20 will be the first Redmi smartphone with 7th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor
- Automobiles Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition Launching Soon — Revolting Against The Koreans
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Was EXTREMELY FURIOUS At Vivek Oberoi's Tweet At Aaradhya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sports La Liga season review: A rollercoaster of a ride for fans
- News As exit polls indicate big BJP win, here is what the party has in mind in Karnataka
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Lifestyle Effects Of Smoking On Skin And Hair
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio Lets You Get Change For Rs. 2,000, Shop Cashless, Transfer Money to Bank and More
Based on the recent demonetization effect by Narendra Modi, Reliance Jio has coupled up a lot of crazy deals for its users helping them to lead a cashless day with ease.
Soon after Narendra Modi announced to ban the high denomination notes including Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000, digital transactions via e-wallets eventually gained momentum, which increased the business for the e-wallets at a massive scale. The telecom operators also joined hands with these e-wallets to help people live the cashless situation with ease.
Joining hands with the e-wallet business, telecom operators including Airtel, Vodafone, DoCoMo and others have taken various initiatives to lead a cashless life with ease. The telcos had extended the bill payments date, and have also come up with several other offers to help users transfer money with 0% transaction interest.
Along with these old telecom giants, the new entrant, Reliance Jio also enabled the commoners to make online transactions with JioMoney app, in turn, aimed to make life easy with no cash. The telecom operator is also offering several other crazy deals to led a cashless day with ease. Let's check it out!
10% Cashback on Shopping With JioMoney
Reliance Jio has recently started to offer 10% cashback on shopping with JioMoney when purchasing from any Reliance Fresh or Reliance Smart outlets, be it anywhere across India.
Use Cash Loading Points
With JioMoney app, consumers who usually prefer shopping with cash and not online can avail the cashback offer just by using the cash loading points with any and every Reliance Fresh or Reliance Smart outlets and pay via JioMoney. After which, the customer will earn the cashback of 10% on the total invoice, which will be credited within two working days.
Struggling To Find a Change For Rs. 2,000?
After demonetization, people have often been struggling to get change for their new Rs. 2,000 note. Well, Reliance Jio can give you a sign of relief with its cash loading points allowing them to shop and pay for the items they purchased of any value be it Rs. 10 or Rs. 1,000.
Load or Transfer Unused Cash to Bank
Reliance Jio is also allowing customers to also transfer the unused JioMoney to their respective bank account. In case they don't wish to transfer the money to your bank account, customers can also use the loaded money in JioMoney to make cashless payments for utilities, bill payments, and other offline store payments.