- 8 min ago YouTube Announces To Remove Private Messages Feature After September 18
- 45 min ago New Community Guidelines – Bans Employees From Making Political Debates
- 1 hr ago OnePlus TV With MediaTek MT5670 SoC, Mali-G51 GPU, And 3GB RAM, To Arrive In September
- 1 hr ago Android 10 Top Features That Might Shock You — All You Need To Know
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Rakul Preet Sizzles In A Metallic Silver Look
- Finance 8 Key Economic Reforms Brought About By Arun Jaitley During His Tenure
- News India to curb 'tax harassment', says I-T notices now only through centralised system
- Sports Sindhu outclasses Chen Yufei; storms into final of the BWF World Championships
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Talks About Sharing Screen Space With His Little Bro Ishaan Khatter; READ!
- Automobiles Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jio GigaFiber, JioPhone 3 Likely To Launch At AGM 2019: Watch The Live Stream Here
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) gearing up to host the 42nd Annual General Body Meeting (AGM) on August 12 in Mumbai. Just like every year, the company is expected to give a glimpse of the upcoming products like the JioPhone 3. Besides, the company is also speculated to launch the Jio GigaFiber broadband service.
Catch The Live Streaming Of 42nd AGM Here
Reliance Jio's History
The company launched Reliance Jio -- the first 4G only network in the country On September 5, 2016. In less than three years the telco has become the number one network provider in the country with respect to revenue generation by collecting Rs. 11,679 crore in June 2019.
Reliance Jio is currently in the second position in terms of the number of subscribers. From the inception, the company has been offering affordable 4G internet bundles with additionals perks like free unlimited calling, free video and movies streaming and more.
A Bit More About The JioPhone 3
The company announced the JioPhone and the JioPhone 2 at 40th and 41st AGM, respectively. Similarly, the company is most likely to announce the JioPhone 3 at the 42nd AGM, which is expected to be a budget smart feature-phone with support for the 4G network.
Compared to the last two generations of JioPhones, the upcoming model might come with a bigger screen. The device is likely to be based on KaiOS with support for apps like YouTube, Google Maps, WhatsApp, and Facebook.
A Bit More About Jio GigaFiber
The Jio GigaFiber is already available in some of the tier-1 cities for free of cost. At the AGM we expect the company to officially launch the pricing and various plans associated with the broadband service.
Just like the Jio 4G network, the Jio GigaFiber offers features like free live television streaming, free access to apps like JioSaavn and Jio Movies and more.
What Do We Expect From 42nd AGM?
AGM is currently the go-to place to know about the upcoming products from RIL. This year we are excited to see the new features of the next generation JioPhone. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about the JioPhone 3 and other products from Reliance.