- 2 hrs ago GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- 4 hrs ago JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- 5 hrs ago Oppo A1k, Oppo F11 Price Cut In India; Get Up To Rs. 2,000 Off
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Does The ‘Red Rose & A Kiss’ For Nick Jonas On His Birthday! Watch Video
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Reliance Jio Expected to Improve Data Speeds By Mid December: Is Welcome Offer 2 in the Pipeline?
Reliance Jio will no longer offer Welcome Offer 2, to soon improve data speed and reduce call drop issues.
However, in just a month, Reliance Jio stopped its Preview Offer and rolled out the Welcome Offer offering unlimited 4G data and voice calls, and is said to end on December 31.
Well, after the introduction of the Welcome offer, users started to complain about the low data speed, call drop issue, poor customer service and more, and have continuously filed complaints against Reliance Jio connectivity.
However, now as the Welcome Offer is ending and there will be tariff plans that the users have to take up to avail the Reliance Jio service, the telecom operator is said to be working on improving the network, reveals a report by TelecomTalk.Info.
Jio Improved Network Coming Soon
Reliance Jio is reportedly working on improving the network, and working towards increasing the data speeds in the coming few weeks soon before the Welcome Offer ends on December 31.
Improving the Data Speed
Well, not all, but many Reliance Jio users have reported of the network been much better as compared to that of the earlier speed. A per a report by TelecomTalk.info, several users perhaps have conducted speed test where a user clocked a download speed of 48.56 Mbps and an upload speed of 12.29 Mbps.
Jio is Improving Customer Service
Initially, there have been a lot of complaints filed against Reliance Jio customer care, as the users had claimed of poor customer service and the executives take a lot of time to resolve an issue. However, it seems that Reliance Jio is taking serious measures to improve its customer's service to resolve the user's problem and deliver good network.
No Welcome Offer 2
As claimed by the telecom operator, Reliance Jio is expected to improve its network delivering uninterrupted data connection and is also working on its call drop issue by adding on more PoLs.
Reliance Jio is licensed as the LTE-only network
Along with this, it is recent that Reliance Jio has been licensed as the LTE-only network in the country. However, TRAI reported that Jio is the slowest 4G network in the country, and Jio will soon take on these claims, and improve the network.