- 33 min ago iQOO Neo 7 to Launch in India With 12GB LPDDR5 RAM; What Else To Expect?
- 1 hr ago Poco X5 Global Variant Listing Goes Live: SD695 SoC, 6.67-inch AMOLED Display Confirmed?
- 1 hr ago Moto E13 Budget Smartphone Might Launch In India Soon: Price, Launch Date Tipped
- 2 hrs ago Oppo Reno 8T 4G Confirmed To Launch On February 8: Features Detailed
- Movies LATEST TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 16 & Anupamaa DROP, Taarak Mehta Fails To Enter List Of Top 10 Shows In Week 3
- Finance ICICI Direct Picks 5 Small, Mid, Large Cap Stocks To Buy, Hold That Can Fetch Good Return
- Sports ONE Championship: Will free agent and former UFC champion Luke Rockhold sign for Singapore-based promotion?
- News Omar Abdullah joins Rahul Gandhi's Yatra from Banihal in J&K
- Education Top Agricultural Colleges in Bangalore 2023
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- Lifestyle World Cancer Day 2023: Pedalling for a Cancer-Free World
- Travel Moidams Of The Ahoms: The Pyramids Of Assam, India All You Need To Know
Here Are 5 Amazing Features Of Google's Project Jacquard You Probably Didn't Know About
Google has many projects under its wing. Some of the most ambitious minds have got together to create visionary products that could truly change the future. One such initiative is Project Jacquard. The company joined hands with Levi to create the first smart jacket.
Here are 5 features about the project and how Google plans to take over your wardrobe too.
The technology consists of electronics that can be woven into the most common fabrics available in the market. The special wiring can be sewed into the linings of clothing where the user would find it easy to interact.
If any clothing that is made in this way, tracking body temperatures, and heart beat rate could all be communicated to your smartphones. Sports wears could be created for training purposes too.
Interactive clothing is said to include many chipsets and other hardware into many of the clothes designed. It would be no surprise if the technology also supports small screens too.
The teams behind Jacquard have aimed to provide a quality material that can last for years. Many more leading brands have joined in to create products of their own.
It will be a happy news for fashionistas to know that the interactive clothing is available in a variety of colors. The various brands may bring out their smart 'wears' in trendy, fashionable colors.