- 3 hrs ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale Up To 80% Discount Offers On Electronics And Accessories
- 9 hrs ago Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- 10 hrs ago New Realme Q Series Phone With Snapdragon 778G 5G Launching In October; What To Expect?
- 11 hrs ago Reliance Jio Leads Subscriber Data; BSNL Adds More Broadband Customers In July
- News Quad leaders' summit: Here's what Modi, Biden, Morrison and Suga said in opening remarks
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs CSK: Full List of Award Winners, Man of the Match, Post-match Presentation Highlights
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Movies KBC 13: Suniel Shetty And Jackie Shroff Grace The Hot Seat, Share Some Fun Moments With Amitabh Bachchan
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Lifestyle Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Apple Watch Series 7 Announced With Redesigned Looks And Display
Apple Watch has had an impact on the lives of its users with a slew of features and functionalities including fitness tracking. Continuing its legacy, the Apple Watch Series 7 get a slew of new features. The next-generation Apple Watch modes are bigger and better in terms of capabilities.
At the California Streaming event, Apple unveiled the Apple Watch Series 7 and claims that it arrives with a new larger design, thinner bezels, faster charging, a new Retina display, better durability, and much more.
Apple Watch Series 7 Improvements
Similar to the previous generation models, the Apple Watch Series 7 comes in two variants - 41mm and 45mm. Notably, this is up from the 40mm and 44mm variants of its predecessors. The new smartwatch comes with a new casing with a softer-edged design and a nice curved display. The Series 7 is the most significant redesign of the Apple Watch since its debut in 2015.
What's interesting is that the bezels around the display of the smartwatch are just 1.7mm thick and the always-on screen mode is brighter by 70%. Apple says the Series 7 can charge from zero to 80% in 45 minutes. Also, it enables eight hours of sleep tracking from just an eight-minute charge. Notably, the battery on the latest generation model can charge 33% faster than its predecessor.
As per the company, you can cram 50% more text on the display as compared to the Apple Watch Series 6. Also, the display offers new ways to interact with support for a full keyboard with swipe typing. There are bigger buttons within apps, the ability to read notifications, and much more. There are a whole lot of watch faces that will take advantage of the bigger screen, including a modular option.
Apple Watch Series 7 features the largest ever display ever and is completely re-engineered. The shape of the watch is also redefined. The buttons have been enlarged and revamped to go hand-in-hand with the larger display. Moreover, the smartwatch is IPX6 rated for dust resistance, which is the first time for Apple Watch along with being swimproof.
Similar to its predecessor, the Apple Watch Series 7 is touted to provide up to 18 hours of battery life. It includes a charger that charges via USB-C and not USB-A as the yesteryear models. Apart from refreshes and improvements, the latest Apple Watch is bundled with new features to watchOS 8.
It supports better support for outdoor cycling and it automatically pauses the workout when you stop or take a break. There is fall support amidst your workout, so if you wreck your bike or fall badly during an intense HIIT workout, then the Apple Watch Series 7 will contact emergency services. It has an improved algorithm for e-bikes to calculate calories burnt more accurately.
Apple Watch Series 7 Price And Availability
The Apple Watch Series 7 will be available in new aluminum colors, midnight, starlight, green, blue, red, silver, graphite, gold, stainless steel, natural titanium and space black titanium. Also, it will be compatible with the existing watch bands.
Priced starting from $399 (approx. Rs. 30,000), the Apple Watch Series 7 will be up for pre-orders from next week and the shipping will debut later this fall.