- 19 min ago Asus ROG Phone II Launch Live Stream: World's First Smartphone With 120Hz AMOLED Display
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Offers On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 4,999
- 3 hrs ago How To View Instagram DMs On Chrome For PC
- 6 hrs ago Week 38, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo V17 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 30, Nokia 7.2, Vivo NEX 3 And
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: Table-toppers Dabang Delhi face Bengaluru Bulls
- News Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh meet Chidambaram in Tihar jail
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets ANNOYED With This Habit Of Hubby Saif Ali Khan; Read More!
- Finance Sensex Surges 1,000 Points; FMCG Stocks Jump
- Lifestyle Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 India Launch Date Revealed: Expected Price And More
Xiaomi Mi Band 4, the latest generation fitness band from the company was announced back in June in China. Since its unveiling, the launch of the device in India was teased and now we seem to have got a specific date. Well, a recent tweet by Xiaomi's global VP and India Head Manu Kumar Jain hints that the Mi Band 4 could be launched in the country on September 17.
In the tweet, the executive has not confirmed the launch of the Mi Band 4 directly. But he has revealed the cryptic caption '4' hinting that it could be the latest wearable device. Check out the tweet below.
Mi fans! Come September 17th, we will unveil a product that you have been waiting '4'. 🤗— #MiFan Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) September 9, 2019
Another blockbuster in the making from the house of Xiaomi. Get set for #SmarterLiving 2020!
RT 🔄 with your guesses. Am sure this is going to be easy. 😜😎#Xiaomi ❤️ pic.twitter.com/YvpPVXjrhJ
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Specifications
To recall, the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is fitted a 0.95-inch AMOLED 24-bit color touch screen display with 120 x 240 pixels and 2.5D scratch-resistant glass. The improved color display shows steps, time, notifications from calls and apps on the paired smartphone, heart rate, activities, weather, etc. The Mi Band 3 successor features an in-built microphone for voice control, but it is supported only by the NFC variant.
With a Photoplethysmography or heart rate sensor, the Mi Band 4 can monitor your heart rate. Also, it tracks sleep patterns with the Sedentary reminder feature. The Mi Band 4 has 5ATM water-resistant feature letting it withstand up to 50 meters underwater. There is Bluetooth 5.0 LE for connectivity. While a 135mAh battery powers the standard variant offering 20 days of battery life, the NFC variant is fueled by a 125mAh battery delivering 15 days of backup.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 features 6-axis high-precision sensor, six sports modes, NFC support with an in-built microphone, which may not be launched in India.
Our Take On Xiaomi Mi Band 4
For now, there is no word regarding the pricing of the Mi Band 4 in India. However, we can expect to be priced similar to the Mi Band 3 at Rs. 1,999. Notably, the Mi Band 2 and Mi Band 3 were launched in India for Rs. 1,999 making us believe that the latest one could be priced similarly. However, given the popularity of Xiaomi products in India, we can expect the Mi Band 4 to be a bestseller in its category sometime soon.