- 16 hrs ago Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- 16 hrs ago How to Remove Primary Bank Account From Paytm | How to Deregister UPI From Paytm
- 16 hrs ago Poco X3 Launching On September 22: What Are Your Alternative Mid-Range Options?
- 16 hrs ago How To Take Screenshot In Jio Phone
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Huami is all set to launch its first smartwatch in India: Expected to cost Rs 5999
Xiaomi Amazfit BIP has an OLED display with 30 days of battery life
Huami is all set to launch couple of smart watches / fitness bands in India and the company is expected to launch the the Xiaomi Amazfit BIP and the Xiaomi Amazfit Stratos (based on the wall photo on the official Twitter account) in India on the 24th of July 2018. Along with these, the company might also launch the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 in India as well.
These smart-watches will be launched under the brand Huami instead of Xiaomi, probably to promote a new brand in India. The company has tweeted regarding the launch of these smartwatches in India on the above-mentioned date.
Xiaomi Amazfit BIP
The Amazfit has a 1.28-inch rectangular display with a 176 x 176 color display protected by 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with additional features like anti-glare coating. Support for notifications for voicemails, text messages, e-mails, and support notifications for the third party apps
Physical heart rate sensor with a precise heart rate measuring algorithms. 3 axis-accelerometer, GPS, and GLONASS. Connects with Android or iOS smartphone with Bluetooth 4.0 LE with IP68 water and dust resistance certification.
190 mAh Li-ion sealed battery with up to 30days of battery life and can last up to 45 days with limited notifications setup.
Xiaomi Amazfit Stratos
Xiaomi Amazfit Stratos is a bit premium smartwatch compared to the Amazfit with a round display with a screen size of 1.32-inch offering a 300 x 320 px resolution protected by 2.5 D curved tempered glass protection and the frame of the watch is made using high-quality ceramic with stainless steel button
Powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-core chipset with 512 GB of RAM and 4 GB of onboard storage. Supports notifications for the system and third-party apps. The watch can connect with either an Android or iOS smartphone with Bluetooth 4.0 LE and above.
High-quality optical heart rate sensor for high-precision real-time heart rate monitoring.
Water resistant up to 5 ATM (50 meters) and has a 290 mAh battery which can last up to 5 days on a single charge and the smartphone can last up to 35 hours with GPS turned on for real-time navigation.
The Amazfit BIP retails for $99 (Rs 6,999) and the Amazfit Stratos retails for $199 (Rs 13,999) in the USA. Considering these prices, these smartwatches are expected to cost Rs 5,999 and Rs 11,999, respectively.