- 58 min ago Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Set For August 5: What To Expect
- 12 hrs ago 18-Year-Old TikTok Creator Ends Life Following Ban; Depression Suspected
- 13 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- 13 hrs ago Amazon EMI Offers With No Interest Cost On Smartphones
- Automobiles Honda CB300R Unlisted From Website: BS6 Model Expected To Arrive Soon?
- Finance IndusInd Bank Extends Gains For Second Day On Additional Stake Purchase By Route One Hedge Fund
- News Nepal's ruling communist party meet to decide PM Oli's future deferred again to July 10
- Sports Coronavirus: Magic player tests positive, Fultz delayed entering NBA bubble
- Lifestyle Neetu Singh’s Fashionable Looks From Her Top Bollywood Songs Decoded
- Movies Rashami Desai And Adhvik Mahajan’s Short Film, Tamas, Shot During Lockdown, Releases
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
How to Download, Create And Post Videos On Mitron App: Step by Step Process Explained
Mitron TV app debuted recently as a rival to TikTok. The homegrown short video application has gained popularity since its launch. It has been downloaded over 5 million times already on Google Play Store and is shining across with 4.7-star rating.
The app allows you to create and upload short entertainment videos similar to TikTok. If you are wondering how you can use this app and upload your videos, then this article is what you need to go through:
Steps To Download And Use Mitron TV App
The Mitron TV app can be downloaded on both Android as well as iOS smartphones. We are sharing the steps for Android smartphones.
1. Visit Google Play Store and search for the Mitron TV app.
2. Once located, click on the Install tab to download the application. Notably, the app weighs around 8.02MB in size.
3. On the bottom right corner, you will be able to see the ‘Profile' tab. Click and sign up via Google.
4. You can access the video library and scroll through the uploaded content or also upload your own videos.
How To Create And Upload Videos On Mitron TV App
1. On the bottom of the home screen, you will see a camcorder symbol using which you can record videos.
2. The next screen will open up the camera and you will see several options such as Add sound, camera toggle, record, and upload.
3. You need to press and hold the record button to capture a short video. The music can be added using the Add sound tab.
4. You can add a description to the video and then need to click on the tick symbol to upload it.
It is worth mentioning that this app's UI bears resemblance to TikTok. Both platforms allow you to upload only short duration videos. But the latter's downfall due to a controversy between some content creators is what has paved a way for Mitron TV.