- 28 min ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale Discount Offer On Motorola Smartphones
- 15 hrs ago Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- 21 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 Launch Speculated: Everything You Need To Know
- 21 hrs ago Amazon Father’s Day Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Finance SBI & GAIL Stocks: Brokers Say "Buy" For Long Term Gains
- News Haryana Unlock Guidelines: What is open, What is not; Check details
- Movies Exclusive: Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Varun Dhawan and Ajay Devgn To Begin Film Shoots
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Automobiles Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Intel vPro Processors Announced With Improved Connectivity And Security
Intel just announced a new range of vPro processors based on the Intel vPro platform with improved connectivity, security, and remote management features to assist the IT market to stay connected and be more secure during this pandemic.
These processors also come with Intel Hardware Shield for added security. So, in terms of performance, these CPUs are likely to match the performance of their respective Intel 10th Gen chipset in terms of both single-core and multi-core performance.
The vPro CPUs offer platform performance, built-in hardware security features, modern manageability, and stability. These processors are designed in such a way that IT engineers can remotely fix the issues and also comes with a built-in Wi-Fi 6 support.
Built-in Security Features On Intel vPro CPUs
Intel's vPro CPUs come with advanced threat detection with hardware acceleration and uncompromised productivity. These CPUs will also help prevent software injections by locking down system critical resources. Similarly, the vPro CPUs will also dynamically ensure OS and virtual environments that are running on the Intel hardware shield. Lastly, the CPU has a unique OS visibility of how bios is using hardware.
vPro CPU Performance Improvement
Intel claims that the vPro CPUs will offer up to 40 percent better overall application performance when compared to a 3-year-old laptop. A laptop based on the vPro CPU will also offer up to 36 percent office productivity and a computer-based on the vPro CPU can analyze the data 44 percent faster than the 5-year-old desktop.
Project Athena Certified
Intel vPro CPUs are certified by Project Athena, which is a program designed to deliver a new class of advanced laptops. A laptop certified by Project Athena will offer instant wake, improved performance and responsiveness, AI-based performance, good battery life, faster wireless connectivity, and innovative form factor.
10th Gen Intel Core vPro Mobile Processors
|H-Series||Cores||Base Clock Speed||TDP||Cache|
|Intel Core i9-10855H||8C/16T||2.4||45W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10875H||8C/16T||2.3||45W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10850H||6C/12T||2.7||45W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10400H||4C/8T||2.6||45W||8MB|
|Intel Xeon W-10885M||8C/16T||2.4||45W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-10855M||6C/12T||2.8||45W||12MB|
|Intel Core i7-10810U||6C/12T||1.1||15W||12MB|
|Intel Core i7-10610U||4C/8T||1.8||15W||8MB|
|Intel Core i5-10310U||4C/8T||1.7||15W||6MB|
10th Gen Intel Core vPro Desktop Processors
|Desktop Intel Core Processors||Cores||Base Clock Speed||TDP||Cache|
|Intel Core i9-10900K||10C/20T||3.7||125W||20MB|
|Intel Core i9-10900||10C/20T||2.8||65W||20MB|
|Intel Core i9-10900T||10C/20T||1.9||35W||20MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700K||8C/16T||3.8||125W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700||8C/16T||2.9||65W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700T||8C/16T||2||35W||16MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600K||6C/12T||4.1||125W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600||6C/12T||3.3||65W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600T||6C/12T||2.4||35W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10500||6C/12T||3.1||65W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10500T||6C/12T||2.3||35W||12MB|
|Intel Xeon Processors|
|Intel Xeon W-1290P||10C/20T||3.7||125W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1290||10C/20T||3.2||80W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1290T||10C/20T||1.9||35W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1270P||8C/16T||3.8||125W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1270||8C/16T||3.4||80W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1250P||6C/12T||4.1||125W||12MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1250||6C/12T||3.3||80W||12MB|