- 28 min ago BJP wins the battle in Google political advertising as well
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Polarised Square and Pilot sunglasses up for sale starting at Rs 899
- 2 hrs ago Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
- 3 hrs ago Lenovo Z6 Lite vs other smartphones with 6GB RAM under Rs. 20,000
- News Debacle in Tamil Nadu, BJP chief electorate made a mistake
- Sports French Open 2019: The best bets for Roland Garros glory
- Lifestyle Time-restricted Eating For Weight Loss: Is It Effective?
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Fortnite Royal Battle and PUBG gets ban in Iraq
Iraq’s Parliament bans Fortnite Battle Royale and PUBG in the country, on the grounds of promoting violence in the youth.
On April 17, Fortnite and PUBG find themselves in a legal tussle in Iraq and now the Iraqi Parliament has finally banned the popular games because of its negative influence on the youth of the country. Fortnite and PUBG are one of the most popular video games across the globe with more than 200 million loyal users.
The report from Reuters, the games has been banned by the orders of Lawmakers who were elected in the first elections of the country back in 2018. The Lawmakers passed a resolution which orders to block the access of the game. Along with that, the government has also banned the game related financial transaction like purchasing of V-Bucks.
Reuters reports claimed that both PUBG and Fortnite Battle Royale games are banned on the grounds of "the negative effects caused by some electronic games on the health, culture, and security of Iraqi society, including societal and moral threats to children and youth."
It seems that the games will be soon announced illegal in Iraq. Already the game access and the micro transactions are banned by the servers.
Just to recall, PUBG is already banned in Nepal recently. For a while, the games were also banned in some states of India and China as well but later the ban was lifted. China government banned the games even thoug a Chines comapny was a major investor of both Fortnite and PUBG. But later the games were allowed in the country with some terms and conditions.
The Iraqi PUBG and Fortnite fans have already started putting out the anger on social media.
Is the PUBG ban in #Iraq going to be enforced like the ban on weapons possessed by non state actors? Asking for a gamer friend— Mohammad Ali Musawi (@malimusawi) April 18, 2019