- 30 min ago Apple Aims to Make 25 Percent iPhones in India: Piyush Goyal
- 2 hrs ago Honda Activa Electric Edition Launch Confirmed: Is ICE Petrol Version Retiring?
- 2 hrs ago Jio True 5G Services Added To 50 More Cities; Now Available In 184 Cities In India
- 3 hrs ago Tecno Pova 5G vs Infinix Zero 5G: Comparison
- Sports Hockey World Cup: Australia enter semifinals for 12th time on trot, beat Spain 4-3 in tight match
- Finance How to Lodge Complaints In the NPS?
- Movies Waltair Veerayya: Megastar Chiranjeevi's Mass Action Film Grosses Rs 200 Crore, Wins The Sankranthi Race!
- News Bengaluru: 'Mad publicity craze' drives man to throw currency notes from flyover, causes flutter
- Lifestyle Lesbian Date Ideas: Fun And Cute Date Night With Your Partner, And No It Doesn't Involve Movies Or Dinners!
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 800 First Look Review - The Little Lion That Roars
- Travel Uttar Pradesh Bird And Nature Festival 2023 Dates Are Out! All You Need To Know
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2022 Mock Allotment Result Released; Know How to Check
How To Watch Apple TV+ Shows On Android Smartphone, Tablet
Apple was once only restricted to Macs and iPhones. Over the last few years, the brand has divulged itself into other value-added services like music streaming, payment, and more. The latest service from the company is Apple TV+ -- a video streaming service with exclusive in-house produced shows and movies.
Apple TV+ was made available for the public on November 1st. Currently, it is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Mac users via the Apple TV+ app. Consumers who bought a new iOS or iPadOS or macOS-powered machine after September 10th are eligible for a free one-year subscription.
For the rest of the users, Apple TV+ subscription can be availed for Rs. 99 per month. As the name suggests the Apple TV+ can also be accessed on an Android smartphone or an Android tablet with a bit of a workaround.
As there is no native Apple TV+ app available for Android devices users have to use a web browser like Chrome to access the same. Follow these instructions to access Apple TV+ on an Android smartphone.
I tried this tutorial on the OnePlus 7 Pro running on Android 10 OS using Google Chrome browser and I did not face any issues with respect to accessing Apple TV+ service.
- Make sure that the smartphone is connected to a high-speed internet
- Go to tv.apple.com
- Login using Apple ID that has Apple TV+ subscription
- Complete 2-way authentication (if you have enabled)
- Start to watch Apple TV+ shows
Though this feature worked flawlessly on my Android smartphone, there is no option to download videos which is present on Apple TV+ app on iPhones and iPads. Considering the fact that the users can access Apple TV+ on any device the brand might release Apple TV+ app for Android devices in the future.