- 7 hrs ago Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- 11 hrs ago Reliance Jio, Airtel, And Vi Prepaid Plans With 28 Days Validity Under Rs. 500
- 12 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Watch Active 4 Launch Tipped For This Month; Expected Features, Sale, And More
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Tecno Spark 7T Quiz Answers: Win Tecno Smartphone For Free
- Sports Denmark 0-1 Finland: Historic Pohjanpalo winner overshadowed by Eriksen collapse
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Automobiles New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
JBL Introduces New LIVE Range Headphones With Active Noise Cancellation
JBL has announced a new wireless headphone range - the JBL LIVE Series for the Indian market. The new line up comes with JBL Signature Sound, sleek design, and smart touch-control features.
The new series of headphones are optimized for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and are equipped with Ambient Aware, TalkThru, and noise-canceling technologies. With five models to choose from, the series claims to deliver sophisticated feature options with premium sound.
Smart Assistant Support
This is a move towards JBL's aim to make audio devices smarter by creating products designed to work with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice service technologies. Once activated through the 'My JBL Headphones' app on Play Store and App Store, a simple tap to the left earcup let users search for the new songs, ask for directions or queue a calendar reminder.
Ambient Sound Control
Additionally, the JBL LIVE 400BT and JBL LIVE 500BT headphones are embedded with TalkThru and Ambient Aware technologies. TalkThru temporarily pauses music using a button, lowering speech and amplifying sound allowing users to chat without having to remove the headphones.
With Ambient Aware mode, listeners can control the amount of background noise they want to let in, to stay aware of their surroundings. The flagship JBL LIVE 650 BTNC comes with built-in Active Noise Cancelling technology that lets users block out the outside sound and offer an immersive experience.
Pricing And Availability
The JBL LIVE Series will be available for immediate purchase at major retailers and through JBL.com. It's available in five models at following prices-
JBL LIVE100: Rs 2,499
JBL Live 200BT: Rs 5,299
JBL LIVE400BT: Rs 7,899
JBL LIVE500BT: Rs 9,999
JBL LIVE650BTNC: Rs 12,599
Back in March, the company announced the launch of JBL GO+ Bluetooth speaker in India. The speaker is priced at Rs 1,799 via Flipkart and buyers can purchase this speaker. JBL GO+ streams music via Bluetooth from smartphones/tablets and is powered by a 20 percent bigger rechargeable battery than its predecessor. JBL GO+ also comes with advanced noise-canceling speakerphone for conference calls.
It will be interesting to see how the new series of headphones stack up against other headphones in the same price bracket. We will be coming with a comprehensive review of these headphones in a few days. So Stay tuned!