- 1 hr ago Intel 11th Gen Core CPU: Breaking Performance Boundaries For Thin Notebooks
- 3 hrs ago Mi Band 5 First Impressions: Better Display, New Health Features & More Functional Design
- 3 hrs ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: iPhone 12 Pro Max, Poco X3 NFC, Google Pixel 5 And More
- 3 hrs ago Infinix Hot 10 Lite Entry-Level Smartphone Goes Official: Price, Specifications
- Movies Good Decision? Shekhar Kapur Appointed Chairman Of FTII Governing Council, President Of FTII Society
- News Venkaiah Naidu tests positive for coronavirus, advised home quarantine
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
- Sports Virat Kohli: Hathras gangrape goes beyond cruelty, hope culprits brought to justice
- Automobiles Renault Kiger Launch India Launch Delayed To Next Year: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari’s Latest Suit Look Is A Lesson In Traditional-perfection
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
- Finance New Motor Vehicles Act Rules Effective From 1 October
How To Download And Send Onam WhatsApp Stickers
Onam is the annual harvest festival that is celebrated by people from Kerala. Onam is New Year's Day and at this time some of their major celebrations include Pookkalam (flower Rangoli), Onathappan (worship), Onam Kali, Tug of War, Thumbi Thullal (women's dance), Kummattikali (mask dance), Vallam Kali (boat race), Pulikali (tiger dance) and more.
Although coronavirus pandemic has changed how people celebrate the festival, they would still prefer to greet their loved ones through social media platforms without going out. Well, WhatsApp has something special for you.
The popular messaging app is offering in-built stickers to send across to your loved ones. Besides, one can also download various stickers from the Play Store. Let's take a look at how to download and send Onam WhatsApp Stickers for Android.
How To Send Onam WhatsApp Stickers On Android
Step 1: First you need to open Google Play Store and search for Onam stickers for WhatsApp. Then you will find many options there e.g. Onam stickers for WhatsApp 2020, Festival stickers WhatsApp 2020.
Step 2: You can download any one of them.
Step 3: Then launch the app and by clicking on the '+' icon next to the Emojis tab you will see the option to add new sticker packs to WhatsApp.
Step 4: Finally, you will now see the option of Onam Stickers on your WhatsApp and can send the stickers to your loved ones.
In addition, iOS and Android users can make custom stickers with their own photos. For that, you will find multiple apps like 'Sticker Make for WhatsApp' and 'Sticker.ly' in the Play Store and App Store. Here is how to make your own sticker.
How To Make Your Own Sticker?
Step 1: Install any Sticker maker app of your choice from the Play Store and App Store.
Step 2: Open the app and click on the 'create new pack' option.
Step 3: Then give a name to the pack and click on 'Add stickers' to make the sticker with the photo of your choice. You can also add the caption as you wish on the sticker. To add the stickers to WhatsApp you have to make a minimum of three stickers in a pack.
Step 4: Finally, you can add it to WhatsApp and can share it with your contacts.