TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The desktop application of Google Drive creates a little shortcut in the Favorites folder in Windows 7. This will let you access the files easily. You can copy the files to it using the Windows Explorer as usual.
There is another faster way to copy the files to Google Drive account. You can use the Send to context menu option on any of the files or folders to send them directly to the Google Drive folder.
This article explains how to use this option.
1. Make sure that the desktop application of Google Drive is installed on Windows 7 PC.
2. Go to Start → Run or hit Win+R and then type “%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo" and hit OK.
3. This will open the SendTo folder. Right click Google Drive option on the left pane under the Favorites section. Drag it to an open area of the SendTo folder that is on the right.
4. Now, select Create shortcuts here.
5. Now, to copy any file or folder, right click on it on Windows Explorer and then go to Send to and select Google Drive.
6. Press Ctrl to select multiple files and right click to use the SendTo option.
This way you can easily send the files and folders in Windows 7 to Google Drive. Google Drive cloud storage was launched on Tuesday.