TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
We provide you some easy ways through which you can prevent spam. Internet usage leads to a lot of spam, especially while using e-mails. Thus, you can secure your websites from spammers using the latest web technology.
Everyone of us would have received spam e-mails. We are bound to receive these unwanted e-mails since we use an e-mail id & the internet. These e-mails might be disturbing us as they tend to have some unrealistic content. So, eliminating them is the best way out. Keeping this in mind we provide a few easy ways through which you can avoid these spam e-mails completely.
Firstly, there are two major ways of avoiding spam. These are:
- Stop the spammers from getting your e-mail id.
- If the spammers have already obtained your e-mail id, then use a new id.
The above are the most basic ways of preventing spam. Apart from these, there are various other ways like:
- Go to google.com, type your e-mail address. If your e-mail is published on any website & is intended for spamming, then Google will highlight your e-mail id in it's search results. If this has been done, get your e-mail id encrypted by an expert. This ensures that your e-mail address is not tracked by spammers if it is on a website.
- Use a good quality anti-virus software. Also have a good spam filter to delete spam mails.
- If you are the owner of a particular website or a domain, then you would be bothered by the domain name spam. Don't worry!. Just avoid using generic addresses. Generic addresses are of the form home@, info@ etc. Instead block all specific names in your domain.
- Use MailWasher.net which is a free tool using which you can manage e-mails before downloading them. You can also delete spam remotely.
- Avoid Carbon Copy of e-mails. Instead use BCC that is Blind Carbon Copy for group e-mails.
- Never add other peoples' e-mail id's to your mailing list. This will only result in spread of spam.
Thus, follow all the above tips & keep spam e-mails at bay.