- 41 min ago Asus ROG Phone II Launch Live Stream: World's First Smartphone With 120Hz AMOLED Display
- 3 hrs ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Offers On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 4,999
- 3 hrs ago How To View Instagram DMs On Chrome For PC
- 6 hrs ago Week 38, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo V17 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 30, Nokia 7.2, Vivo NEX 3 And
- Finance Infosys, TCS Shares See Sharp Fall
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: Table-toppers Dabang Delhi face Bengaluru Bulls
- News Sonia Gandhi, Manmohan Singh meet Chidambaram in Tihar jail
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets ANNOYED With This Habit Of Hubby Saif Ali Khan; Read More!
- Lifestyle Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
How To Get Refund On Zomato Food Ordering App
Sometimes it's very frustrating when you receive a wrong food order from online food ordering apps. Lots of people don't bother to file a refund and eat whatever they get. However, not everyone is like that and they want to file for a refund for the wrong delivery. If you are also one of them then you are in the right place. In this article, we will let you know how to apply for a refund on Zomato your wrong delivery.
How To Request For Refund On Zomato
- First, you need to open the Zomato app and head to the order section.
- Now, click on the order which you have made.
- On the top-right corner of the app, you can see a support option, tap on that icon.
- You can see a Chat Support option prompting up on the screen.
- Now you have to inform them that you have received a wrong delivery and they will ask you for the picture.
- Take a snap of the food and send it on the chat support.
- Zomato's support team will ask you to stay connected, it might take 10 minutes.
- Zomato will credit the amount on your Zomato wallet which you can use for your next order.
- If you are lucky enough Zomato will also refund some extra money in your account as a good gesture.
Not only wrong delivery, but you can also ask for a refund if you get bad quality food. Online food ordering websites are very strict about the quality of the food and they make sure the users are happy by the end of the day.
Meanwhile, we recommend you not to misuse this option because the company has added this to help genuine users who face problems with their delivery and bad quality food.