- 2 hrs ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 5 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 11 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Exclusive: LG G Pro Lite Coming To India in October At Rs 20,000
LG, South Korea's second largest smartphone vendor, will introduce G Pro Lite in India this October, a source close to the matter has just revealed to GizBot. The LG G2 maker is apparently preparing to introduce the lite version of popular Optimus G Pro in India at Rs 20,000, claims a senior executive over at LG India.
The LG G Pro Lite, a mid-range 5.5-inch phablet is made for emerging markets including India, China and Russia. In a press statement, which was issued a day before yesterday stated that LG would be selling the G Pro Lite in Latin America later this month followed by Indian debut after that. Few hours from the official announcement; GizBot has got exclusive information in respect to LG's plans for the Indian market.
Our source also revealed that LG is all set to introduce two more devices, besides the G2 which was formally introduced in India early this month. These two upcoming devices would be the LG G Pro Lite and a low cost Android smartphone named Optimus L1 2. The LG G Pro Lite will be made available in India at Rs 20,000, while the forthcoming Optimus L1 2 could be priced around Rs 6000. LG has no plans into introduce Vu 3 in India as of now. Moreover, the much hyped G Pad tablet will be launched in India this December.
A senior executive source at LG India, who wished to remain anonymous exclusively, told GizBot that with the G Pro Lite will be competing with Sony Xperia C and Samsung Galaxy Grand. The LG G Pro Lite has a 5.5-inch qHD display, a bigger 3,140mAh battery and lastly a working stylus. When compared to the Sony Xperia C and Galaxy Grand, the LG G Pro Lite has lot more features to offer at a decent price, says a senior executive over at LG India.
Although Samsung Galaxy Grand is the most popular smartphone model available in India. It is to be seen how Samsung and Sony will react after reading our exclusive report.
The G Pro Lite has a 5.5-inch qHD display having resolution of 960 x 450 pixels. The phablet is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor powered by MediaTek chipset, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM (expandable with a microSD card).
The makers have added a 3,140mAh removable battery. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. The 8-mega pixel camera has Auto Focus and Led Flash. Also add a 1.3-mega pixel front facing camera.
The device measures 9.4mm in terms of thickness and weighs 161 grams. The LG G Pro Lite also houses dual stereo speakers, Dual SIM, a stylus and more features. LG has also included Knock On feature in the phone. Other additional features include: QuickMemo, QSlide, QTranslater, Pause and Resume Recording.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!