- 40 min ago Vivo V27 Expected to Launch in India February: Report
- 1 hr ago Nothing Phone (2) To Make US Debut In 2023; Carl Pei Confirms
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 11R 5G Specs, Color Options Confirmed: Ace 2 Plus Global Variant To Pack SD8+ Gen 1, 16GB RAM
- 1 hr ago Poco X5 Pro Confirmed To Launch On February 6 In India: Design, Features Detailed
- News Asaram Bapu gets life imprisonment in 10-year-old rape case
- Movies Thalapathy 67 Update: Production House Officially Confirms Sanjay Dutt’s Debut Tamil Film With Vijay!
- Education SMIT Admission 2023: Registration Started; Check Details Here
- Sports Jorginho: Arsenal reach agreement with Chelsea for Midfielder
- Automobiles Hyundai i20 Prices Hiked By Upto Rs 21,000 - Turbo Loses iMT Gearbox
- Lifestyle Why Are Lemons Used In Durga Pujas And Tantric Practices?
- Finance Quick Highlights/Summary Of The Economic Survey 2022-23
- Travel Delhi-Mumbai Expressway: An Engineering Marvel
Redmi Smartphones You Can Buy During Mi Super Sale
After establishing itself as a leading smartphone brand in India, Xiaomi is looking forward to offer some of its launched devices at huge discounts and other offers. With a scheme called "Mi Super Sale", the brand's website looks like the best shopping platform where you can even get to see the latest launched Redmi devices.
Some of the highlights of the sales are an additional discount of Rs. 1,000 on Redmi Note 7 Pro coming with 4GB RAM/64GB ROM option, never before seen exchange offers, and Mi Protect plan starting from Rs. 999 which covers protection of the devices from accidental damages and liquid damages.
The sales also include the Mi Screen Protect plan of Rs. 599 under which you can get your mobile screens fixed against accidents and liquid damages.
Redmi Note 7 Pro
The smartphone is available at Rs. 11,999 for its 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. It comes in Neptune Blue, Space Black, and Nebula Red color options. You can buy this smartphone with EMI options.
On buying the device, you will get a discount up to Rs. 1,200. It is priced at Rs. 5,499. It is housed by a 4,000mAh battery, 12MP AI rear camera, and an HD+ display.
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 19,999 for 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. It is available in Carbon Black, Glacier Blue, and Flame Red color options. Its key specs are a 48MP + 13MP + 8MP rear camera setup, 20MP pop-up selfie sensor, 4,000 mAh battery, and Snapdragon 730 processor.
Redmi K20 Pro
The handset is priced at Rs. 25,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. And its top-end variant of 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM is available from Rs. 28,999.
This smartphone can be purchased for Rs. 4,499. You will get up to Rs. 1,500 off on buying the handset Besides, the device comes with an HD display, 8MP rear camera, and a 3,000mAh battery.
The handset is available at Rs. 14,999 for 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. It is powered by a Snapdragon 845 SoC and a 4,000mAh battery backup. It also has LiquidCool technology, keeping the device from being overheated.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 6,999 for 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM variant. It can be purchased with an extra discount up to Rs. 3,000. It comes with a 4,000mAh battery and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor.
The phone's variant of 3GB RAM/32GB ROM is available at Rs. 7,999 with up to Rs. 4,000 off. The device is a plethora of features like an HD+ dot notch display, 32MP selfie camera, and a 4,000mAh battery.
Redmi Note 7s
The smartphone is available at Rs. 8,999 for its 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM option. It comes in Sapphire Blue, Onyx Black, and Ruby Red color options. You can buy this smartphone with EMI options. And it comes with a 48MP dual rear camera setup.