- 40 min ago Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- 1 hr ago AGR Dues: Airtel Makes Payment Of Rs. 8,004 Crore To DOT
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Might Launch Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, And Redmi 9 Mid-March In India: Report
- 2 hrs ago Game Developers Conference 2020 Cancelled: No PS5 Or Xbox Series X
- Movies Shruti Haasan Opens Up On Suffering From PCOS, Experimenting With Lip Fillers
- News US aims to withdraw all forces 'within 14 months': US-Afghan joint declaration
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: BFC host ATK on Super Sunday
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Vivo Celebrates Five Years In India With Attractive Discounts
Vivo has organized a grand celebration to mark its fifth anniversary in the Indian market. To commemorate the occasion, Vivo is providing offers on some of its devices, starting from today till November 14, 2019. Check out a list of some smartphones below.
Offers by Vivo on its official website include 5% cashback on credit card and EMI transactions on ICICI and HDFC bank cards, extra up to Rs. 1,000 off on exchange, no-cost EMI option on Bajaj Finserv and other credit cards, Airtel data offer, Jio benefits worth Rs. 6,000, and Vodafone Idea offer including a cashback of Rs. 3,750.
Not only this, the consumers will be getting free headphones worth up to Rs. 2,999 on buying these handsets.
Vivo Z1 Pro
The smartphone is available at Rs. 13,990 for its given variant of 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM option, while it is also available for 6GB RAM/64GB ROM and 6GB RAM/128GB ROM options. It comes in Mirror Black, Sonic Black, and Sonic Blue color options.
On buying the device, you will get Rs.1,000 cashback on prepaid orders only. It is priced at Rs. 15,990 with 20% off for 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM variant. The handset is powered by Vivo's exclusive 22.5W Vivo FlashCharge technology.
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 8,990 for 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM option. It is available in Thunder Black and Electric Blue color options. Its key specs are are a 13MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera setup, 8MP selfie sensor, 5,000 mAh battery, and Snapdragon 665AIE processor.
It is priced at Rs. 16,990 for 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. You will get an extra Rs. 700 off on exchange. It is equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner that is highly interactive and a 4,500mAh battery with Vivo's 18W Dual Engine fast charging technology.
Vivo V17 Pro
You will get an extra Rs. 1,000 off on exchange on buying the handset. It features a 32MP dual pop-up selfie camera, 48MP AI quad rear cameras, FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 8GB RAM, and 128GB ROM.
Vivo V15 Pro
The handset can be obtained with an extra Rs. 2,000 off on exchange and you will also get Jio benefits worth Rs. 10,000. It has a pop-selfie camera and AI triple rear cameras.
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 6,490 for 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM variant. It comes with a 4,030 mAh battery, fast face unlock feature, Halo Full View display, and a MediaTek Helio P22 processor.
The phone's base variant of 4GB RAM/64GB ROM is available at Rs. 11,990, which can be availed with no-cost EMI up to 12 months. It is fitted with a massive 5,000mAh battery and AI triple rear cameras.
Its 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM option is priced at Rs. 9,990. On buying the smartphone, you will get a free Bluetooth headphone on exchange worth Rs. 999. Its prime spec is the use of a 5,000 mAh battery capacity.