- 3 hrs ago Oppo Reno 4 Series With Localised Features To Launch Soon In India
- 3 hrs ago Week 25, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G, HONOR 8S 2020, Vivo X50 Pro And More
- 4 hrs ago BSNL Plans That Comes With 3GB Data Per Day
- 7 hrs ago How To Easily Backup And Restore Games Installed From Epic Games Store
- Sports Darren Gough says empty stadiums could affect Ben Stokes' performance
- News Delhi to reopen its borders from Monday; hotels, banquet halls to remain shut
- Finance Benchmark Indices Expected To Gain Further Momentum Next Week
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights Of The Auto Industry From The Past Week
- Lifestyle Animal Bite: Why Do They Bite? Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sonu Sood Sends 200 Idli Vendors Home In Tamil Nadu; Breaks Coconut In Front Of The Buses
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Exynos 7904 announced with support for triple camera setup and 4K videos
Exynos 7904 is likely to power the Samsung Galaxy M30 smartphone
The Exynos 7904 SoC is the latest mid-tier processor from Samsung, which is most likely to power the upcoming Samsung Galaxy M30 smartphone. The Exynos 7904 is based on 14nm architecture, which should offer improved energy efficiency compared to other mid-tier processor based on 22nm architecture.
Rajeev Sethi, Senior Director and Head of Sales and Marketing, Device Solutions, Samsung India said.
Samsung is committed to bringing world-class innovative technologies for the consumers. With smartphones driving the digital revolution, Indian market has great potential. The Exynos 7 Series 7904 will enable advanced mobile experiences in a broader range of devices with triple-camera support, powerful performance and connectivity.
Exynos 7904 features
The chipset comes with an Octa-core CPU with two high-performance cores based on Cortex-A73 with a maximum clock speed of 1.8 GHz and six efficient cores based on ARM Cortex-A53 architecture with 1.6 GHz clock speed.
The chipset is capable of driving a display up to FHD+ resolution, and the SoC has a built-in CPU, which is capable of recording 1080p videos @120fps and 4K videos @30fps.
The built-in LTE modem on the Exynos 7904 offers Cat.12 3-carrier aggregation (CA) with a maximum download speed of 600 Mbps. The chipset is most likely to power upcoming mid-tier smartphones from Samsung, including the Samsung Galaxy M30. The chipset is most likely to offer dual LTE and VoLTE.
The chipset does not support UFS 2.0 storage standard, so, the smartphones powered by the Exynos 7904 SoC will come with eMMC 5.1 storage standard, which offers slightly slower read and write speeds compared to UFS 2.0 storage standards. However, the processor does support the latest LPDDR4x memory.
Exynos 7904 specifications
- Up to 1.8GHz Dual-core (Cortex®-A73)
- Up to 1.6Ghz Hexa-core (Cortex®-A53)
- Mali-G71 MP2
- 14nm FinFET Process
- Up to Full HD+ (2400x1080)
- LTE Cat. 12 3CA 600Mbps (DL) /
- Cat.13 2CA 150Mbps (UL)
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear 32MP, Front 32MP
- Dual Camera 16MP+16MP
- Up to 4K 30fps encoding and
- decoding with HEVC(H.265)
- H.264 and VP8, and decoding with VP9