- 15 min ago India Budget 2023: Homegrown Smartphones, TVs, Electric Vehicles to Get Cheaper
- 48 min ago Apex Legends Mobile and Battlefield Mobile Shutting Down in May
- 1 hr ago How Dell Technologies' Hardware and Services Help Small Businesses and Start-ups Stay Ahead of the Game
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2023 Event Is Today: When And Where To Watch It Live
- Finance Budget 2023-24: Fiscal Impulse Mmaximized To Improve Potential Growth
- Movies Bigg Boss 16's Ankit Gupta Reveals His Valentine's Day 2023 Plans: Priyanka Choudhary Will Be In...
- Lifestyle How To Deal With A Crying Baby? 10 Ways To Soothe A Crying Newborn
- News Nirmala Sitharaman’s "political vs polluting’ slip-of-tongue leaves Parliament in splits
- Sports Prithvi Shaw will have to wait for India chance, says Aakash Chopra
- Automobiles 2023 KTM 390 Adventure Revealed - Gets Spoked Wheels & Tubed Tyres
- Education Career Opportunities in Organic Farming: Budget 2023
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
JioPhone Next Goes Official For Just Rs. 1,999: JioPhone Next Plans Explained
After years of and leaks and speculations, Jio has finally launched its first touch screen smartphone -- JioPhone Next, with a starting price of Rs. 1,999. Just like the JioPhone and JioPhone 2, this is a subsidized price, where the user can play the remaining amount as an EMI.
Jio has introduced several plans to buy the JioPhone Next, and here are the details regarding the same. These plans will include the EMI of the smartphone along with voice and 4G data benefits. Do note that, you can also buy the JioPhone Next without any contract for Rs. 6,499.
JioPhone Next Always-On Plan
In the JioPhone Next Always-On Play, users can either choose a 24 months period or 18 months period and pay Rs. 300, and Rs. 350, respectively. For this price, the company will offer 5GB of 4G data per month with 100 minutes of voice calls per month. Do note that, there is also an additional Rs. 501 charge as a processing fee.
JioPhone Next Large Plan
JioPhone Next Large Plan costs Rs. 450 per month for a period of 24 months or Rs. 500 for a period of 18 months. This plan offers 1.5GB of 4G data per day along with free unlimited calls.
JioPhone Next XL Plan
JioPhone Next XL plan costs Rs. 500 for the 24-month contract and Rs. 550 for the 18-month contract. Under this plan, users will get 2GB 4G of data per day with free voice calls.
JioPhone Next XXL Plan
In the JioPhone Next XXL plan, a user has to pay Rs. 550 for the 24-month plan and Rs. 600 for the 18-month plan. Under this plan, a user will get 2.5GB 4G data per day with free unlimited calling.
How To Buy JioPhone Next?
To buy a JioPhone Next, you have to register your interest first. Registration can be done via Jio Mart digital retailer, or by visiting the website jio.com/next, or by sending a WhatsApp message.
Send to 70182-70182 on WhatsApp to register your interest in JioPhone Next. Once confirmed, users can collect their JioPhone Next from a nearby JioMart retailer.