TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Back in March 2016, Apple announced the launch of the iPhone SE, an affordable smartphone. Having been over one year old, this smartphone has become pretty outdated now.
Despite being busy in prepping the iPhone 8, the tenth-anniversary edition, Apple hasn't forgotten about the affordable one. We say so as the media reports that have been hitting the headlines over the recent times suggest that the company is working on a refreshed model of the iPhone SE.
According to a MacRumors report citing reports from Taiwan, Apple's new iPhone SE will be released in the first quarter of next year that is by the end of March 2018. If this turns out to be authentic, then the next iteration of iPhone SE will be launched two years after the launch of the original one.
The revamped iPhone SE is reported to be affordable as its predecessor. It is said to feature the Apple A10 chipset as seen on the iPhone 7. The second generation iPhone SE is believed to feature a display that ranges from 4 inches to 4.2 inches. The different storage options are said to be 32GB and 128GB capacities. The other aspects that we can expect from the iPhone SE to be launched in early 2018 is likely to run on iOS 11 and a 1700mAh that is relatively larger than the 1624mAh battery seen on the first generation model.
The 2018 iPhone SE model will be made by a Taiwanese contract electronics maker Wistron. It is claimed that the new device will be launched in India first and later be extended in the other markets.