- Sports IOC seeks insurance compensation for delayed Tokyo Olympics
- News Govt awaiting Centre's guidelines on opening up religious places for devotees: Kerala CM
- Automobiles 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Tiger Shroff Lookalike Dances To Michael Jackson Amid Heavy Storm, Video Goes Viral!
- Lifestyle World Environment Day: Harmful Effects Of Air Pollution On The Environment
- Finance No Coercive Action Against Employers For Non-Payment Of Wages Till 12 June
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Samsung Galaxy M30 specs leaked and they are underwhelming
Galaxy M30 is expected to launch in the next few weeks
The M series of smartphones from Samsung are set to take on the budget smartphones from Chinese smartphone brands like Xiaomi, Honor, Vivo, and Oppo. Under the M series, the company has already launched two devices, the Galaxy M10, and the M20. And now, the specifications of the Galaxy M30 has been leaked online.
For the most part, the Galaxy M30 features a similar set of specifications as of the Samsung Galaxy M20 with minor changes in the camera and the display. The most significant difference between the Galaxy M20 and the Galaxy M30 is the display, the Galaxy M20 comes with a TFT display, whereas the Galaxy M30 will flaunt a Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution.
Samsung Galaxy M30 specs-— Sudhanshu Ambhore (@Sudhanshu1414) February 7, 2019
-Exynos 7904 Soc
-6.38-inch screen with resolution of 2220x1080
-13MP (F1.9) + 5MP (F2.2 ) +5MP (F2.2)
-16MP (F2.0) selfie
-159mm x 75.1mm x 8.4mm
-4GB+64GB (LP DDR4+ eMMC)
-gradient design, with a gradient blue and black.
Samsung Galaxy M30 specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M30 is expected to come with a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with 2220 x 1080p resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. Just like the Galaxy M20, the Galaxy M30 features the Exynos 7904 SoC with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Do note that, unlike the Galaxy M20, the Galaxy M30 will not be available with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
In total, the Galaxy M30 will have four cameras (three on the back and one on the front). The rear camera setup will feature a 13 MP primary RGB sensor, a 5 MP super wide angle lens, and a 5 MP depth sensor. The primary camera setup will be similar to the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018). The 16 MP selfie camera is most likely to reside inside the water-drop of the infinity-V notch.
A 5000 mAh Li-i will fuel the Samsung Galaxy M30 with support for 15W fast charging via USB type C port with a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack. The smartphone is expected to feature a gradient back panel (blue and black) with an all-glass design.
As one can clearly see, there is only two significant difference between the Galaxy M20 and the M30. The Galaxy M30 will be priced upwards of Rs 15,000 and is expected to sell on the fact that the device has a high-res selfie camera with an AMOLED display. With respect to performance, the Galaxy M30 will be identical to the Galaxy M20.