- 26 min ago Smart TV Buying Guideline For Streaming Enthusiasts By Netflix
- 53 min ago SpaceX Pitches Additional 30,000 Satellites For Starlink
- 1 hr ago Nubia Launches Red Magic 3S With 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 855+, And More In India: Price And Specs
- 1 hr ago Tata Sky Reduces Pricing On Three Selected Channels: All You Need To Know
- News Great new deal reached on Brexit: Boris Johnson
- Sports Cain Velasquez sheds light on WWE schedule, exclusive deal & MMA future
- Movies Does Saif Ali Khan Approve Sara Ali Khan's Rumoured Relationship With Kartik Aaryan? Actor Opens Up
- Lifestyle Raveena Tandon’s Flawless Green Eyeliner Make-up Look Is What You Need For A Weekend Party
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 13% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
- Automobiles Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Xiaomi Mi 9 colors, RAM and storage options are out just before its launch
Xiaomi Mi 9 might be launched in two variants in addition to the Mi 9 Explorer Edition.
We know that the Xiaomi Mi 9 will be announced in a couple of hours at an event in China. Coincidentally, the Samsung Galaxy S10 series is also slated to see the light of the day later today at an event in San Francisco. Though its launch is nearing, it looks like the rumors regarding the Mi 9 are not going to cease as its color options and storage variants have been leaked.
Xiaomi Mi 9 storage variants
As per the popular Twitter-based tipster Ishan Agarwal, the Xiaomi Mi 9 will be launched in two storage configurations. The low-end variant will have 6GB RAM and 128GB storage space and the high-end variant will have 8GB RAM and 128GB storage space. We have already come across reports regarding the transparent edition that could be the Mi 9 Explorer Edition. This one is likely to feature 8GB RAM and 128GB storage space or 12GB and 256GB storage space.
Xiaomi Mi 9 colors
Talking about the color options, this upcoming Xiaomi smartphone is said to be launched in three color variants - Deep Space Grey, Holographic Illusion Purple and Holographic Illusion Blue. It is also stated that the downgraded variant - Mi 9 SE might be announced later but an exact time frame is not known for now.
From the recent reports, the base variant of the smartphone with 6GB RAM is likely to be priced at RMB 3499 (approx. Rs. 37,000) and the high-end variant of the device with 8GB RAM is said to be priced at RMB 3699 (approx. Rs. 39,000). The Explorer Edition with 256GB storage capacity is said to be priced at RMB 4999 (approx. Rs. 53,000). Given that the Mi 9 SE could be launched later, we can expect it to be an affordable variant among the trio as seen in the case of its predecessor in 2018.
Having said that, we can expect the Mi 9 (rumor roundup) with the Snapdragon 855 SoC to be a give a tough competition to the other Android biggies that might arrive with a similar hardware. We can believe Xiaomi to have an upper hand over the rivalry with its pricing strategy making its offering relatively affordable.