TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Xiomi has recently introduced its latest Android One smartphone for the Indian users which is the Mi A2. Now, the Mi A2 has received the August security patch which brings a number of new features for the device. The latest software update comes with the build number OPM1.171019.011.V9.6.10.oODIMIFE and is 380MB in size.
The latest update which the August Android security patch which will make its way to the Mi A2 devices. The August Android security patch was released for the Pixel smartphones earlier this month. However, it is not immediately clear as to what all fixes do the latest update brings. The new Android update brings support for 60fps video recording at 1080p. Earlier, the Mi A2 had only the option to shoot 1080 p videos at 30fps prior the update.
Like all other software updates, the August Android security patch is being rolled out in batches and it is expected to be available for all the devices in the coming days. The Mi A2 users will get a notification when the update will be available for their device. However, interested users can also check for the update manually. In order to check the update manually the users will need to head over to Settings> System> System Update> Check for update.
The new security patch for the Mi A2 comes only a few days after the device was officially announced for the Indian market. The device first went on 'pre-order sale' on August 9. However, as always the sale concluded within two minutes of the on both the e-commerce platforms Amazon and Mi.com.
The Mi A2 recently went on its first flash sale in India on Amazon and Mi.com, and the device sold out quickly as always. The next sale is slated for next Thursday, August 23rd.
To recall, the Xiaomi Mi A2 features a huge 5.99-inch 18:9 FHD+ display which offers a screen resolution of 2160 x 108 pixels and has a pixel density of 403PPI. The screen comes with a 2.5 D curved Gorilla Glass 5 protection and the display is bright and vivid.
On the imaging front, the Mi A2 features a dual rear camera setup which has 12MP + 20 MP lenses. Both the lenses work on a f/1.75 aperture. The front camera on the Mi A2 is a 20MP shooter which has a f/2.2 aperture. The images captured by the front camera are also impressive.