- 31 min ago Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 70-Inch Goes Official: 4K HDR Display And PacthWall OS Key Features
- 1 hr ago Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- 1 hr ago Flipkart Biggest Offers Of The Season: Discounts Offers On Smartphones
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 11 Series, Watch Series 5 Available As Pre-order
- Automobiles All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- Sports MotoGP riders ready to meet targets at Aragon
- News Is this his 'Trump card'?: Congress relates corporate tax cut to 'Howdy Modi' event
- Finance Enhanced Surcharge On Capital Gains From Equity Withdrawn For Individuals, HUFs
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Movie Review: Varun Tej Starrer Makes For A Good Watch
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4, MIUI 11 Launch Likely Pegged For September 24
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 has been circulating in rumors and leaks of late. We have come across several reports revealing what we can expect from the next Xiaomi flagship in the Mi Mix series. Now, it looks like the Mi Mix 4 and MIUI 11 are nearing their launch.
As per a tweet by Xiaomishka, a reliable tipster, Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 and the next iteration of the custom ROM, MIUI 11 could be launched in the company's home market China on September 24. However, there is no official confirmation from the company and it remains to be seen if this information is legit.
Presentations of smartphones in September:— Xiaomishka (@xiaomishka) September 3, 2019
4.09 #honor20s #HonorPlay3
5.09 #realmeQ series
5.09 #Huawei #Enjoy10Plus
10.09 #iPhone11 series
16.09 #vivo #NEX3
19.09 #HuaweiMate30 series
24.09 #MIUI11 #MiMix4
26.09 #OnePlus7t series
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Rumored Specifications
Going by the existing reports, the upcoming Xiaomi smartphone is believed to get the power from a Snapdragon 855 SoC as it is the next-generation flagship phone. This processor is said to be teamed up with 12GB RAM and up to 1TB storage space (UFS 3.0 flash memory). The device is believed to arrive with quad cameras at the rear comprising a 108MP primary sensor, a 16MP secondary sensor, a 12MP tertiary sensor and a fourth periscope lens. Just earlier today, a report hinted that the company could be prepping four new smartphones with 108MP camera sensors.
In addition to these, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 is believed to flaunt a 4500mAh battery with support for 45W wired fast charging and 30W wireless fast charging. This could be much faster than the 20W fast charging support seen in Mi 9. Furthermore, it is likely to flaunt a Quad HD+ curved display and a ceramic build. We can expect a 5G variant of the smartphone to also be launched in quite some time.
Xiaomi MIUI 11 - What To Expect
MIUI 11 is the next iteration of the custom ROM, which is in the development for months. Lately, the company's product director and experience chief teased that MIUI 11 will be launched soon and touted it to be a new and unique operating system. It is likely to be optimized to change the way it presents ads. It is believed that there will be a switch within system tools to disable ads. Moreover, MIUI 11 is believed to lighter and faster than previous iterations of the custom ROM.
What We Think
Given that Xiaomi could launch the Mi Mix 4 and MIUI 11 on September 24 in China, we can expect further details to surface online in the days. However, this information is yet to be confirmed.