- 3 hrs ago Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- 3 hrs ago Vivo V27 Tipped to Feature MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC, High-End Sony Camera Sensors
- 8 hrs ago Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- 8 hrs ago Samsung, Google, And Qualcomm To Jointly Develop “XR” System For Extended Reality Immersive Computing
- Movies Sidharth Shukla Ki Yaad...: Bigg Boss 16 Fans Compare Shiv Thakare To BB 13 Winner After Torture Task
- News Legendary Telugu filmmaker-actor K Viswanath is no more
- Sports Ranji Trophy 2022-23 QF: Andhra skipper Hanuma Vihari bats one-handed but MP tighten grip on match on Day 3
- Finance UPI Security Tips: SBI Offers Top 6 Tips For Making UPI Transactions Secure
- Lifestyle Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Jaxxbuds are affordable truly wireless earbuds at Rs. 3,299
Would you prefer truly wireless earbuds from new brands over established brands that sell wireless headphones and earphones?
The affordable wireless earbuds category is going to witness a stiff competition in the coming months. New brands are unveiling truly wireless earbuds at budget price-points to please price-conscious consumers in the Indian market. After WK Life's BD800 wireless earbuds launched today, we have now come across Nu Republic's Jaxxbuds. Priced even lower than WK Life's BD800, the Jaxxbuds are also truly wireless earbuds that will sell at Rs. 3,299 in the Indian market.
Jaxxbuds are Nu Republic's first true wireless earphones. The brand claims that the wireless earbuds come equipped with the company's proprietary X-Bass technology to deliver an unparalleled music experience. Below are the key specifications of the wireless earbuds.
Drivers: 8 mm drivers with XBASS technology for deep bass
Frequency Response: 20 Hz- 20Khz
Connectivity: True Wireless: BT V5.0
Fit: 45° angle design with ear gels for secure fit
Touch Controls: attend calls, pause, play tracks on the go
Weight: Light in weight at just 4.6 grams
Go Anywhere: IPx5 Water Resistant
Playback time @50% volume: up to 5 hours*
Charging Time: 1.5 -2 hours
As it goes with true wireless earbuds, Jaxxbuds also come along with a compact case that also works as an on-the-go charging case. The charging cradle has a thickness of 15mm and looks sleek enough to easily fit into your pocket. The earphones are currently available for purchase on the Nu Republic's website and e-commerce platform Amazon.in.
Compared to WK Life's BD800 charging case that can charge the earbuds thrice, the Jaxxbuds can be recharged up to 5 times with the help of charging cradle. The charging case takes 2 hours to charge. Jaxxbuds work on Bluetooth V5.0 and are also IPX5 certified that makes them splash and sweat resistant. The wireless earbuds feature touch-sensitive controls that allow you to attend calls, play and pause music directly from the earbus. The earphones are currently available for purchase on the Nu Republic's website and e-commerce platform Amazon.in.
Would you spend money on such newly launched wireless earbuds from new brands or would like to go with standard wireless headphones and neckbands from established brands? Let us know in comments below.